PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

36 minutes ago, adity said:

I doubt Kojima is gonna get the same amount of freedom and funding after how badly death stranding performed. Ultimately everyone is in it for the money. No platform holder is going to support a game which doesn't even appeal to 1% of its install base. 

How much did it sell? I read somewhere it did pretty good numbers?

10 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Trash when you compare it to single player experience. Days Gone has far  better content than Gears 5/Crackdown3 combined. You will find out why  when you will play or finish days gone. Don’t just judge it just because it got bad or mediocre reviews. Team of 40-50people have developed a AAA game(initially when they started). 

And I play multiplayer. Because it’s challenging and never feels boring to me. Just like FIFA when you play with real players not AI/Bots. :)

One is open world and one is not. So only Sony famboys can make such dumb comparisons to trash Xbox games. Will you compare Uncharted with GTA? 

Secondly,  its stupid imo. You spend 2000 hours on game and then trash it lol.  Multiplayer or SP doesn't matter, they all part of one package. Why would a sane person spend so much time of their life on mediocre (in your opinion) game l don't get it. This shows you purposely trying to trigger Gears fans or Xbox fans by saying this or you have some issues. 

Days gone is universally trashed and sitting at 70 meta. Outside of hardcore ponies Nobody cares about that crap. It sold big at launch as it was hyped exclusives. Thanks to large install base everyone jumped on it dayone but soon most realised its another knack lol

That's all i have to say. Im not gonna fall for your bait anymore. Lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

I have 4000 hours in Destiny 2 and I think its a piece of sh*t that I won't play alone for more than 10 hours. Its playing with other people that makes it fun.

Also the turn around about Gears 5 and DG opinions on the internet is amazing :lol: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

One is open world and one is not. So only Sony famboys can make such dumb comparisons to trash Xbox games. Will you compare Uncharted with GTA? 

Secondly,  its stupid imo. You spend 2000 hours on game and then trash it lol.  Multiplayer or SP doesn't matter, they all part of one package. Why would a sane person spend so much time of their life on mediocre (in your opinion) game l don't get it. This shows you purposely trying to trigger Gears fans or Xbox fans by saying this or you have some issues. 

Days gone is universally trashed and sitting at 70 meta. Outside of hardcore ponies Nobody cares about that crap. It sold big at launch as it was hyped exclusives. Thanks to large install base everyone jumped on it dayone but soon most realised its another knack lol

By your own logic:-

Days Gone - Critics score 71 & User score 8.1

Crackdown 3 - Critics score 60 & User score 4.3

Considering the above, I don’t understand how and why you compare Cfackdown 3 with Days Gone! Days gone launched in an unoptimized state, so it was panned by the critics at launch, after getting supported with fixes and good post launch content, it has risen to 80-81 status.

Crackdown 3 is an objectively bad game. No one has anything to say about it. Even Xbots hate it.

Gears of War 5 - Critic score 84 & User score 8.4

God of War - Critic score 94 & User score 9.1

Well if you want to compare linear 3rd person action games, compare GoW 5 with God of War and check their respective meta scores.

By your own logic, Xbox Sucks.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Since you are unable to understand the point of my post. This time I will  try to simplify it for you.

When did I compare? Aren't you the first guy who said "Ponies will pay 60$ for trash like Days Gone".  so in similar way I was just letting you know that Even games like Gears 5 only Xbots only would have paid 60$ for a 15hours campaign stuff ( since Multiplayer of the game is already on the verge of extinction. No new players. You will find the same players most of the times).  Gears 5 is worth like max to max 15-20$ (for me it's still over priced). I would have definitely bought days gone for full price during launch if I had enough free time to play. (I bought it after a month or so) and I won't regret buying that at all.

Secondly,  its stupid imo. You spend 2000 hours on game and then trash it lol.  Multiplayer or SP doesn't matter, they all part of one package. 

After spending 2000 hrs I can tell you infinite number of reasons why it is trash. Do you want further more explanation why Gears 5 is trash compared to Gears4/3/2/1? If you ever browse Gears forums deeply enough you will find out all the Pro players bash this game a lot. And they are more hardcore/(in your words BIGGER) fans than us. The reason why they are mad because Xbox only have few good games (For me Forza, Halo and Gears) and even in few games they mess it up despite of having a big team still they failed. Atleast Days Gone was bend studio's First AAA game. (From that point of view they did a better JOB than Gears 5) Days Gone feels repetitive because its 51hours long game. Where as Gears 5 (15hours) is far shorter than Days Gone still Gears 5 feels boring/slog/repetitive and boring story.  

Another example is FIFA. Every year they release this game. People say all they did is Copy/Paste and updated Roasters but in the end it still ends up in the Top 5 Best Selling Video games chart. You know reason why? Your answer lies here "Multiplayer or SP doesn't matter, they all part of one package." Try to figure it out rather than constantly mentioning look at days gone metacritic :rofl:

Why would a sane person spend so much time of their life on mediocre (in your opinion) game l don't get it. 

You don't get it because you don't play enough to know "what this game lacks."

And reason why I still play it because of friends. Any game even if its trash is fun to play with friends always. Because when you are good at something you will like playing it no matter how sh*t the game is.

This shows you purposely trying to trigger Gears fans or Xbox fans by saying this or you have some issues. 

Why would I trigger xbox fans? I myself own a Xbox 360/Xbox One both. Only reason I bought Xbox is because of Gears but now i regret buying it because all of their games can be played on PC. No EXCLUSIVITY anymore. Also you pay for Gold subscription but same game PC players won't have to pay. Suppose I don't own Gamepass. But I own Gears 5. But i won't be able to play Multiplayer but same PC players even if they don't have game pass. But they own the game but they can play multiplayer. How does this makes sense or sounds fair to you?

In your words "Ponies" doesn't have to care so much if their one of the  game fails to perform well; they have other great exclusives lined up . What MS has? Game pass and Blank Cheques for third party Devs?  Are you happy with this ? :rofl:

And not sure why are you so obsessed with Metacritic rating.  And if you go by metacritic rating I would strongly suggest you to play Fortnite. Heard it runs better on Xbox one X even much better than PS4 Pro. IGN gave it 9.6 and has metacritic rating of 81 but Requires Xbox Live Gold to play a FREE Game where as on PS4 it doesn't require PS Plus subscription. :rofl: 

Since you are so obsessed with metacritic not sure if you even read the article properly or just closed the tab by looking at the score. If you do little bit research you will find this. I am sure you are smart enough to do the Maths. :fap: (Considering days gone is a single platform game and Gears 5 multiplatform)

7RQue8C.jpg

ES6msSh.jpg

Same. :wave:

Btw dude not only "Ponies" are making fun of the MS event. Some of the big gaming companies also do.  :rofl:

kmZ8dnC.png

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I have 4000 hours in Destiny 2 and I think its a piece of sh*t that I won't play alone for more than 10 hours. Its playing with other people that makes it fun.

Also the turn around about Gears 5 and DG opinions on the internet is amazing :lol: 

Exactly my point. 

9 hours ago, kmkaks said:

By your own logic:-

Days Gone - Critics score 71 & User score 8.1

Crackdown 3 - Critics score 60 & User score 4.3

Considering the above, I don’t understand how and why you compare Cfackdown 3 with Days Gone! Days gone launched in an unoptimized state, so it was panned by the critics at launch, after getting supported with fixes and good post launch content, it has risen to 80-81 status.

Crackdown 3 is an objectively bad game. No one has anything to say about it. Even Xbots hate it.

Gears of War 5 - Critic score 84 & User score 8.4

God of War - Critic score 94 & User score 9.1

Well if you want to compare linear 3rd person action games, compare GoW 5 with God of War and check their respective meta scores.

By your own logic, Xbox Sucks.

Lol I compared with Crackdown coz you compared Crackdown equivalent Sony exclusive Days gone with God of war equivalent Xbox game to trigger me. So i did same to trigger you and boy you got triggered good lol. Just look at that wall of text you posted that i completely ignored coz bunch of bs. :rofl:

And i get your point. You hate Gears 5 even though its your most played game of 2019, where you spend 4000 hours in it killing bots in multiplayer. Lol 

Personally I will never spend 4000 hours with a garbage game no matter what. If game is not good im not wasting my time with it.  People spend so much with a garbage game for what? I don't get it.

Gears 5 got problems but to label it as complete trash after spending so much time with it is crazy. Only ps fanboy will do tha kind of stuff.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

There are articles and videos popping up about how you should temper your expectations about next-gen graphics. That show single handedly de-hyped next gen :lol: 

Cross gen 3rd party showcase will hardly blow ppl.  Ac Valhalla description on Xbox site says its 4k with smart delivery but no mention of native 4k or 60 fps. So Ubisoft games wont run 4k60 even on next gen consoles. 

They using Odyssey engine, it's not even new engine.  None of them are made for seriesX in mind. I will stick with One X for now till MS starts taking Series X seriously. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol I compared with Crackdown coz you compared Crackdown equivalent Sony exclusive Days gone with God of war equivalent Xbox game to trigger me. So i did same to trigger you and boy you got triggered good lol. Just look at that wall of text you posted that i completely ignored coz bunch of bs. :rofl:

And i get your point. You hate Gears 5 even though its your most played game of 2019, where you spend 4000 hours in it killing bots in multiplayer. Lol 

hahaha mate. How old are you ? Are you Even aware of the fact the in ranked matches you can’t get bots. Have you even played a single ranked match ever? :rofl:  

Come play with me 1v1 I can live stream it on twitch as well. So that IVG users can also see how does Xbots players plays or they are only good at talking ?

and dear sir,  just to let you know It’s not even my most played games of 2019. FIFA 20 is my most played games of 2019/20(I have more than 450 hours in FIFA20). Wanna have a match with me in FIFA 20 or Gears5? Just let me know.

and it seems you like to kill

bots a lot more than anyone else that’s why you completed 50waves of horde. Where as I don’t know even bother playing horde with bots as you can see my stats. I don’t feel happy at all when I win against the bot :rofl:

and crackdown is the most garbage game ever released for xbox. I won’t even play it even if devs are giving it for free. Downloading this game is like wastage of bandwidth. Even though I have unlimited FUP.

Edited by GameAnalyzer