Returnal

GeraltOfRivia

I know a mod who’s crying like a little girl spanked by daddy for the first time, after tasting Returnal

:naughty: Naam batau fraands? 

Edited by Jigsaw
  • Haha 1

On 5/28/2021 at 10:46 PM, Heaven Angel said:

Catherine ki body kum dekha kar.. dimag kharab ho raha hai tera. 

Game khelne ke vaande ho rahe yaha aur tu complete ki baat kar raha hai budbak! 

looks like excuses from someone who has not got it, go play ducktales or something :harhar:

2 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

@Heaven Angel Bhai ambulance bhijwa doo? 

Kitna marega re? :console:

Abbey yeh notifications on kaise kiya tune? 

Don't ask yaar, this RNG is killing me. They are NOT at all in my favor. I was experimenting this new update, didn't read about it and went straight into it.

People were asking for easy modes and save modes and whatnot right? Housemarque made this game even tougher BC, how? Now you get less Ether (which is an essential item) in the world. But how do you get more if you want? Easy just kill the Nemesis of your friends or scouts which are basically a mini bosses and have mighty attack patterns. Learn? you need to die, repeat and keep on doing it. 

Now these kind of mini bosses I'm facing, they are FKIUCING RELENTLESS man. Just have a look at this recent video, I just finished my runs and died right now. Also, keep in mind that this is completely random, some might face normal enemies in here while my Selene's luck is just not going well. 

They give no room to breathe, if they got you once? consider yourself ded .... 

2 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

looks like excuses from someone who has not got it, go play ducktales or something :harhar:

:samui:

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Abbey yeh notifications on kaise kiya tune? 

On toh automatically ho gaya. Off kaise karna hai yeh nahi samaj raha. 

9 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Housemarque made this game even tougher BC, how?

They also removed the sleeping trick on Helios. 

Now when you go back and sleep, you only get a small amount of health and it can be done only once. 

They were literally trolling everyone. 
In the patch notes they wrote “Fixed incorrect healing behavior” 

Btw, If you find Electropylon Driver with Silphium extractor perk, take it. It’s the most powerful weapon and also makes enemies drop health items. 

Also try to get either Adrenaline Leech or Resinous Shield. 

33 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

They also removed the sleeping trick on Helios. 

Now when you go back and sleep, you only get a small amount of health and it can be done only once. 

They were literally trolling everyone. 
In the patch notes they wrote “Fixed incorrect healing behavior” 

Btw, If you find Electropylon Driver with Silphium extractor perk, take it. It’s the most powerful weapon and also makes enemies drop health items. 

Also try to get either Adrenaline Leech or Resinous Shield. 

Yea man, I always forget about Helios healing trick. I think I've used it just once when I was going to take on Phrike, never used it since. 

I've lots to do, i still haven't unlocked many of these weapon perks and I'm still at level 1 on those perks. The leech rounds were pretty good but you know how this game manipulate you, gives you shitty damage and slow RPM. 

I always thought rotgland lobber is bad but i gave it a try yesterday, with it's bouncing and caustic rot perks makes it a decent weapon. Thermogenic launcher with auto rounds are godlike. 

Just need more time to play. Last night slept at 2 and messed up my schedule. 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2021 at 1:34 AM, Heaven Angel said:

People were asking for easy modes and save modes and whatnot right? Housemarque made this game even tougher BC, how? Now you get less Ether (which is an essential item) in the world. But how do you get more if you want? Easy just kill the Nemesis of your friends or scouts which are basically a mini bosses and have mighty attack patterns. Learn? you need to die, repeat and keep on doing it. 

Yeh naya suit kab miltha hai Bhai...

Mera toh alag natak chal raha hai.. Doing too many runs can get so frustrating :cry:and the game just destroys your left over confidence.

Today I had so much luck, the game started showing some mercy and Astronaut Figurine appeared in the Fabricator, map was fully explored so no enemy left and I needed about 50 Obolites to buy that, @Jigsaw reminded me to hit those glowing eye statues and finally managed to buy with some farming around... Even reconstruction was in place so basically 2 lifes and one retry to kill Phrike but still failed in stage 3 :rant:

Should I try unpatched version and try to finish Biome 1? It seems like Phrike has killed most players from above :rofl:, he is not really tough but his random moves in stage 3 not helping the learning curve..

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Mera toh alag natak chal raha hai.. Doing too many runs can get so frustrating :cry:and the game just destroys your left over confidence.

Today I had so much luck, the game started showing some mercy and Astronaut Figurine appeared in the Fabricator, map was fully explored so no enemy left and I needed about 50 Obolites to buy that, @Jigsaw reminded me to hit those glowing eye statues and finally managed to buy with some farming around... Even reconstruction was in place so basically 2 lifes and one retry to kill Phrike but still failed in stage 3 :rant:

Should I try unpatched version and try to finish Biome 1? It seems like Phrike has killed most players from above :rofl:, he is not really tough but his random moves in stage 3 not helping the learning curve..

Bhai asking me for help in Returnal is like asking Stevie Wonder his favourite topless bar in Las Vegas. :blush:

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

You know very well why I do that, you learn from the better half pro ;) so you give me quick answers :P 

She’s only in biome 2. I had to ask her to stop yelling cuss words otherwise the society will pass another fatwa to ban gaming. 

• Haha 1

Thinking I will just start a new game with unpatched version, the very first time I went to Phrike got him to 10% health, Haven't gone so close after that, only thing I need to re do will be the weapon Perma traits which will anyway happen along.

25 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Thinking I will just start a new game with unpatched version, the very first time I went to Phrike got him to 10% health, Haven't gone so close after that, only thing I need to re do will be the weapon Perma traits which will anyway happen along.

Don’t do such shady things. Man up, pull up your pants, and :gunsmilie:

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Naya suit pre-order bonus hai, just cosmetic hai, kuch hota nahi... :\

Zyaada kheech mat, if you can't do it in few runs just give yourself some rest, play some other games to ease out. 

RNG has it's powers man, 10 mei se 1 run aisa aayega ki lagega this is it, this is the best run I can get and game ek room me acche khaase enemies daal dege aur ho gaya apna tata!! 

For obolites if you want more and you've explored everything then go to yellow room, risk 1000% hai but rewarding (assuming tere paas acche weapons, traits and artifacts hoge) Obilites bhi bhar ke milege. Don't rely on those statues, unless you're very few obilites behind. 

I feel reconstruction is unnecessary for boss fights, it's only for if you don't want to loose your current build, it gives you second chance. 

Dude, the data for Phrike has killed most players because many have not pass through him out of sheer frustration. Don't underestimate other bosses, they are quite brutal. Unpatched version has it's risk as well and use it if you're extremely sure. I'd recommend to play on your current version. Even I used that Helios health trick once before phrike, i didn't knew back then that you can use 2 times, I was at 50% health. I then picked the left over silphiums throught the map and went on him. 

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

:giggle:

aa gaya jale pe namak daalne :D

39 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Don’t do such shady things. Man up, pull up your pants, and :gunsmilie:

How is things going with Phrike jiggy? 

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Heaven Angel said:

How is things going with Phrike jiggy? 

Hagne se bhi darr lagta hai. Kahi commode ke andar gir ke yeh life ka saara progress wipe out na ho jaaye. 

• Haha 2