Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

12 hours ago, Ne0 said:

woah ! i guess if EGS continues like this steam will end up as the indie games store !

If one can wait, isnt it better to buy the game once when all the dlc's are released and then IO bundles the whole thing up in a sweet GOTY edition and sell it for like 500 bucks?? I have bought the previous two on Steam this way. The prices tend to fall quickly for Hitman games.

Yet to play the previous two though.:fear1: I guess its time to rectify this now.

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Obviously waiting is better but many of us can't wait. Besides, if everyone waited for the game to drop to 500 bucks the studio would go belly up. It is the day 1 - day 60 buyers who support the industry for the rest of us. 

True. I was just saying because for few pricing was a factor.

8 hours ago, vickysud01 said:

Native 4K/60fps on Series X. One of the cleanest games they've seen.

1800p/60fps on PS5

1080p/60fps on Series S.

Series X has Ultra Textures and High Shadows.

PS5 has Ultra Textures and Medium Shadows.

Series S has High Textures and Low Shadows.

Framerate is close to perfect on all platforms, with a few exceptions.

Load times are virtually identical on all next-gen platforms, with PS5 typically coming in about 1/2 a second faster.

Seems like XSX version is way to go! It's even cheaper than PS. lol

1 hour ago, adity said:

Obviously waiting is better but many of us can't wait. Besides, if everyone waited for the game to drop to 500 bucks the studio would go belly up. It is the day 1 - day 60 buyers who support the industry for the rest of us. 

Epic game store buyers excluded :giggle:

This is right but the 500 bucks sells way way more than 60$.. so company accumulates the profit and more by that. 

27 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Epic game store buyers excluded :giggle:

This is right but the 500 bucks sells way way more than 60$.. so company accumulates the profit and more by that. 

At 500rs they are working a wafer thin margins. 

60 bucks vs 10 bucks, they will need to sell 6 time more copies just to arrive at same numbers.

11 minutes ago, AnK said:

DF only said that during sniper scope & inside foliage (which is only present in one mission) PS5 holds up 60 & SX doesn’t 

which was negligible anyway 

if the frames were dropping this frequently then they are either blindly useless or this no name nobody is novice or using bad tech or unpatched version 

Both version  dropping frames.

Mendoza area for SX near blue flowers and PS5 version drops frame for few seconds in Dubai area in video i posted 

11 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Does one x have performance mode? I saw a video where it said that one x doesn't have performance mode and even HDR. PS4 pro runs it pretty good at 60 fps in performance mode as per same video.

Dude you have XSX, why you worried about one x. Tho the performance is good on one x too..

47 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

3:26 mark. Oof

DF wrong about PS5 version holding frame rate better at 1800p.

There are certain sections where both consoles drop some frames

If the drop only at specific point and game is running smooth throughout then there should be some bug to be ironed out. 

25 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

60 bucks vs 10 bucks, they will need to sell 6 time more copies just to arrive at same numbers.

The buyers for 500 are more than 6times so it's works. 

7 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Dude you have XSX, why you worried about one x. Tho the performance is good on one x too..

I know quite a few people who were harping about 60 fps in all PS exclusive threads are now perfectly happy to play 30 fps on last gen consoles.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I think more people will be inclined to try out ANY game if the price is less than the launch especially for a niche series like Hitman.

Launch figures should be a fraction of the lifetime numbers unless it is a GTA or COD. 

So only me and jiggy playing this game?  Wtf. Its such a good game and so many people not buying it even at 1k but they ready to buy f**king 5k garbage Returnal just coz its exclusive. Smh

Edited by WhiteWolf

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So only me and jiggy playing this game?  Wtf. Its such a good game and so many people not buying it even at 1k but they ready to buy f**king 5k Returnal just coz its exclusive. Smh

He is also playing it. You got company alike :P

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So only me and jiggy playing this game?  Wtf. Its such a good game and so many people not buying it even at 1k but they ready to buy f**king 5k Returnal just coz its exclusive. Smh

Lol, who's ready to buy that game for 5k .. pagal ho kya! Bc 1.5k max ke upar ki game nahi hai. Aur tune 1k me kaha se li bhai? Xbox store me to 3.5 k ki hai.

I'm toh waiting more for medium than returnal. Agar wait kar liya to direct ps plus me hi khelege. Nahi to sale pe. 

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

Lol, who's ready to buy that game for 5k .. pagal ho kya! Bc 1.5k max ke upar ki game nahi hai. Aur tune 1k me kaha se li bhai? Xbox store me to 3.5 k ki hai.

I'm toh waiting more for medium than returnal. Agar wait kar liya to direct ps plus me hi khelege. Nahi to sale pe. 

You have a good pc. You can easily play it on pc at 1.5k