Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

14 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Just buy the Hitman 2 access pass on Xbox to get those levells in Hiiman 3.

This whole confusion is why I'm getting Hitman 3 on PS5. Have 1 and 2 on PS4..

Hitman 2 is 4k on Xbox. More expensive than Hitman 3 lol

43 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Carry over issue is now fixed ladies :dance:

Nice. Will check today and start. 

41 minutes ago, adity said:

How much does that access pass cost? Full price? 

There is 80% off. Not sure if applies to Xbox though. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Personal attack over video game. Itna gussa lagta hai andar ka pony jaaga tera meri post se. [emoji38]

Now Chill out. 

Awww. I ask similar stuff to hope as well when he posts unnecessary sh*t about xbox games as well. Some people have moved beyond console war sh*t. Too bad its difficult to expect anything similar from you

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Edited by Sach4life

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Have they said anything about the PC version?

You can import mastery progression alone for now. Hitman 2 (if you own Steam copy) you will be able to import levels once they post a solution. Else you can buy it on EPIC store. 

Game runs well. No issues so far. Kind of similar to previous games and plays like that too. 

12 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

You can import mastery progression alone for now. Hitman 2 (if you own Steam copy) you will be able to import levels once they post a solution. Else you can buy it on EPIC store. 

Game runs well. No issues so far. Kind of similar to previous games and plays like that too. 

I got H1 and H2 on Steam, hope they figure this sh*t out

Completed the story. A fantastic end to fantastic series. Every level was brilliant except Germany. A must for fan of Hitman Series. 

Now its time to achieve that perfect mastery rank and complete it on Professional difficulty :devil:

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Completed the story. A fantastic end to fantastic series. Every level was brilliant except Germany. A must for fan of Hitman Series. 

Now its time to achieve that perfect mastery rank and complete it on Professional difficulty :devil:

Wow that was quick.

Just now, scuderiaT1fos1 said:

Wow that was quick.

Only 6 levels and you can finish real quick if u just care about story. So i just went for story on my first playthrough, now i will go for challenges and all the side stuff. I missed lot of stuff in every level. 

Hitman games designed to be played multiple times. They not one and done type games. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Wow.

People played Miles longer than this. Money Saved then. Will look for a Sale if its this short.

Edited by hope

@WhiteWolf you should have refunded the game man. PS4 pro runs this game at 60 fps including Hitman 1 and 2. One x is locked at 30, and even old Hitman 1 and 2 levels are locked at 30. It's really pathetic. Devs don't deserve money for one x version till they add 60 fps mode.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Turn on the silent assassin icon in the HUD settings. If it is showing green, then you are on your way to achieve the silent assassin ranking but if it is red then you have messed it up. If rankings and points matter to you then this is helpful or else don't bother.

Oh this is a god send. I remember in old games it would tell you at the final screen

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

@WhiteWolf you should have refunded the game man. PS4 pro runs this game at 60 fps including Hitman 1 and 2. One x is locked at 30, and even old Hitman 1 and 2 levels are locked at 30. It's really pathetic. Devs don't deserve money for one x version till they add 60 fps mode.

Im outside refund window lol. They wont refund as i completed the game. 

Also Game is too good plus i will get SX by next month. I will replay the best version again. :D

Pro 60 fps is bad. It goes below 40. All over the place in certain missions and graphics  take major hit too on 60fps.

30fps is way to play on Pro to have stable experience. 

But its strange standalone Hitman 1 and 2 got performance mode but Hitman 3 and Hitman 3 enhanced versions do not. I think they will patch it in.

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

They're not really "older" and Hitman 3 is barely a new game. It's just newer levels in pretty much the same three-part game. Hitman 3 is more like an expansion.

Really? The rave one? I was looking forward to it.

Its not bad i think its the weakest in terms of levels and the last one Mountains one was also not that great. It was bit linear. 

Best are Dubai, Dartmoor, Chingqong and Mendoza, these 4 are better than any Hitman 2 maps imo. China one is massive and looks amazing visually. That one designed keeping RT in mind lol

13 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

They're not really "older" and Hitman 3 is barely a new game. It's just newer levels in pretty much the same three-part game. Hitman 3 is more like an expansion.

Really? The rave one? I was looking forward to it.

Well its part of Trilogy. So you really can't expect them to have brand new gameplay mechanics.  What new mechanics were there in UC2 and 3 and Gears 2 and 3 or Forza Horizon 3 and 4? Biggest changes were new locations, story and better graphics, you call them expansions too?. Same case is with Hitman 3. You can't  change  core gameplay  of Hitman,  they tried to change it with Absolution and look what happened. 

Maps are strength of Hitman games more than anything. 

Edited by WhiteWolf