Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

Heaven Angel

unknown.png

• Mass Effect Legendary Edition is a fan's dream come true. With all three games and almost all of their DLC included in one upgraded package there simply isn't more to be asked for here other than a full remake.
  • The fact of the matter is, there are over 100 hours of game ahead of me across three games and more than 40 pieces of high-quality DLC like Lair of the Shadow Broker, Leviathan, and Overlord now folded directly into the story. So the saying goes, you can’t step into the same river twice, but Mass Effect Legendary Edition is certainly going to make one hell of an attempt at it. Now, if you will excuse me, I’ve got some Keepers to go scan.
  • Not every wrinkle can be hidden by a skillful make-up, but the in-game feeling is very good, and impersonating Commander Shepard gives the same vibrant feelings of the past. Saving the galaxy from the Reapers has never looked so cool.
  • The update of the game has its pros and cons, but the main improvements are well received. Narrative, setting and dialogs are still awesome, so having all condensed in a single package feels like a real treasure.
  • ‎Mass Effect Legendary Edition is a magnificent compilation. A title that will undoubtedly delight fans of Shepard's epic. Those who grew up and discovered a genre thanks to BioWare's work will be back in their favorite titles like never before. Face washing feels great for each of the three games. Plus, increasing and stability of fps on Xbox Series X gives the title an all-new feel and feel.‎
  • Should you play Mass Effect Legendary Edition? Of course you should. This is BioWare firing — for the most part — on all cylinders and hopefully is the dawn of a new resurgence of the franchise (fingers crossed for EA Play 2021!). Get in, get immersed, explore the galaxy and defend it from a once in a 50,000 year occurence. Then head on over to Andromeda to appreciate that before the next adventures in the Sol system take place.
  • Mass Effect: Legendary Edition stands tall as one of the best remasters that I've ever played. The amount of care and effort that has gone into restoring the original Mass Effect along with the other two games is unmatched. While there are some underlying minor design issues with the original game, Legendary Edition is the best way to experience the Mass Effect trilogy. Period.

• Like 1

Got this today preordered digitally on the SX. Cannot believe how they managed to cram 3 remastered games with all dlcs in. 21GB.

Too scared to even launch the game since Miranda's posterior is no longer a thing. 

Bioware better have done something worthwhile. 

26 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Got this today preordered digitally on the SX. Cannot believe how they managed to cram 3 remastered games with all dlcs in. 21GB.

That's just the installer (and ME1) :lol: 

Actual size is over 100GB with 3 games installed.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

That's just the installer (and ME1) :lol: 

Actual size is over 100GB with 3 games installed.

Whaaa :huh:

The download finished ar 21GB. Not comfortable stepping into the living roomalone to check  now (watched paranormal activity 2 over the weekend). 

Does the rest of the darned game download when you actually make time to play it? 

10 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Whaaa :huh:

The download finished ar 21GB. Not comfortable stepping into the living roomalone to check  now (watched paranormal activity 2 over the weekend). 

Does the rest of the darned game download when you actually make time to play it? 

You can select which games to download out of ME2 and 3.

Just now, CarbonCore said:

You can select which games to download out of ME2 and 3.

Accha. Yeh baat Bioware Dr Harshvardhan ke announce karne ke liye ruka tha kya? :wallbash:

ME 2 install from within the game : 30GB

ME3 : 36GB

And both the downloads are clubbed together in a single instance if you trigger both. Spent the last 10 mins figuring this out. Bioware :ack:

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

Tbh this is uniquely Xbox thing. On PS and PC you download everything in one go.

Yeah downloaded 2 and 3 today morning. I mean this is a good approach too. Why be forced to download all 3 games and rather be given an option to pick what you want. 

I already own the full trilogy on PC. But I would love to get back to Normandy offcourse. ME series provided me with amazing memories back in the days. Even yesterday night I booted up the first game again on PC, the game doesn't support Ultrawide aspect, the graphics is indeed dated, but a good game is never about graphics mainly. So can play the old version sill on PC.

For Legendary Edition, this time around I would probably get it for PS5. (PS4 version)...but will wait for preowned version or price reduction before picking it up.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

Do they have any sort of BC enhancements 

or run exactly like 360 did ?!? 

If not then I doubt playing a sub 720p game is acceptable in today’s time 

not tried yet, so don’t know 

As reference, I played native 360 ports of Gears 2 and Gears 3 - looked beautiful even on my large 65’ 4k TV 

On 5/13/2021 at 5:02 PM, CarbonCore said:

Yeah it went up because 3499 was apparently not enough.

Yeah but its on Xbox, so will wait for Gamepass :lol: 

Did you just said that you will wait for game pass  version  :surprise:

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I really really badly want to play Legendary  edition but damn they charging alot for old a*s games. 

Welcome back bro :hug:

Decent price hai for easily one of the best trilogies ever. 3.5k is a damn good price for those who never got around to play it back in the day. For fans it's a steal.