The Next Mass Effect

Heaven Angel

On 11/8/2023 at 12:46 AM, Mysteryman said:

image.png?ex=655cf281&is=654a7d81&hm=45e

Very little to make out from the tease trailers. Could be Liara. Also Andromeda is mentioned. 

Hopefully a full proper trailer comes at the Game Awards. It's quite annoying to get only teases every N7 day. 

if we get GTA and Mass Effect trailer at game awards then internet will break.

36 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

if we get GTA and Mass Effect trailer at game awards then internet will break.

GTA definitely. If not Game Awards, it will be released around that time. But not Mass effect. The latter will remain in preproduction phase until Dreadwolf comes out. 

According to Grubb recently, the next ME is estimated to come out by 2028-29 (not a leak but based on a pattern). 

I believe that Dreadwolf is likely a do or die for Bioware.  

I think these developers have made it a habit of teasing games decade in advance to save their studios integrity for longer periods or something.

CyberPunk,Starfield,ES6,Dragon Age:DW,The Outer Worlds 2,Mass Effect Next & what not crap logos which takes so long that the next generation of gamers usually play than the ones who get hyped up seeing the logos.

2 hours ago, AnK said:

I think these developers have made it a habit of teasing games decade in advance to save their studios integrity for longer periods or something.

CyberPunk,Starfield,ES6,Dragon Age:DW,The Outer Worlds 2,Mass Effect Next & what not crap logos which takes so long that the next generation of gamers usually play than the ones who get hyped up seeing the logos.

Studio recruitment, share prices are some of the reasons.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, roun90 said:

They've not been able to give news of next DA yet properly! Why jump to next ME so soon?

They've announced back in 2020, I think they have to keep feeding us with news to keep it up with every gamers. Yes, we should atleast have some good news about Dragon Age Dreadwolf soon. Fans and perhaps everyone is curious about these. 

Not good at all. My hype meter just deflated. 

I miss the old days when developers made their game with passion. Now they have to check DEI boxes when making their games. 

Edited by Mysteryman

5 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

I miss the old days when developers made their game with passion. Now they have to check DEI boxes when making their games. 

Why are you ruling out the possibility that there are developers that actively want diversity in their games and that is something that they are also passionate about? If they only cared about DEI check boxes they would do it quietly and not market it. The fact that they are actively tweeting about it should tell you it's something they're proud of and want to include despite getting torrents of vitriolic tweets about it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Not good at all. My hype meter just deflated. 

For Bioware, their support of Trans and LGBT rights is not new and it has been their view long before the Pride Movement even started. Even way back as Dragon Age 2 and Dragon Age Inquisition they supported Trans and LGBT rights from what I remember. For them, I think this is not a checklist but their genuine opinion.

7 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Why are you ruling out the possibility that there are developers that actively want diversity in their games and that is something that they are also passionate about? If they only cared about DEI check boxes they would do it quietly and not market it. The fact that they are actively tweeting about it should tell you it's something they're proud of and want to include despite getting torrents of vitriolic tweets about it

Don't bother