Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Heaven Angel

Shoot, loot, slash, and cast your way to defeating the Dragon Lord in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands arriving early 2022!

Embark on an epic adventure full of whimsy, wonder, and high-powered weaponry! Bullets, magic, and broadswords collide across this chaotic fantasy world brought to life by the unpredictable Tiny Tina. Roll your own multiclass hero and loot, shoot, slash, and cast your way through outlandish monsters and loot-filled dungeons on a quest to stop the tyrannical Dragon Lord. Everyone's welcome, so join the party, throw on your adventuring boots, and be Chaotic Great!

10 minutes ago, dante77 said:

If it's not Battle Royal, GaaS or any multiplayer sh*t. I'm in. Anything Borderlands is good!!!!

It's standard Borderlands game. 

In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, players will build, customize, and control their own characters, and each character can fit into multiple classes. The game will feature the familiar Borderlands gunplay and weaponry with a fantasy setting, letting players blow up dragons with rocket launchers.

According to Gearbox founder Randy Pitchford, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has been in and out of development for over 10 years. “For me, bringing actual Borderlands guns to fight dragons, skeletons, goblins, and more in an original fantasy world imagined by the galaxy’s deadliest thirteen-year-old, Tiny Tina, as a new, full-featured AAA video game is a dream come true,” said Pitchford.

According to Gearbox, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is a full-length adventure and includes a campaign, four-player co-op, and endgame content to keep players engaged.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any idea how open will the free roam be open world or at least sandbox, i see it uses board game traversal mechanics but i hope it has borderland level roam, it's really important for me to walk in these beautiful environments and soak all the art in. I don't like enemies only roaming zones, it's important that i can walk with no enemies to disturb and i can just admire the care the artistic team put in for the environment

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Nope.

Borderlands 3 sold 10 million +. Doesn't need to.

BL3 sold 10 mil

Wow, that's a solid number.. I asked about gamepass because there's less hype than BL3 but gameplay wise this looks way fun than any Borderlands.

If this got even half the sales then it'll will be a successful franchise for 2k and gearbox. 

In co-op this will be super fun.. 

I might pull the trigger for Xbox soon.