Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zeroed on A boy and his blob ( rs 92) but dont know if i should go for castlevania hd?

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD is average.

A Boy and His Blob is good.

What type of games are you looking for?

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD is average.

A Boy and His Blob is good.

What type of games are you looking for?

The one that can touch heart like The Last Guardian...team ico type games or very sober simple games...with beautiful story and music. Dont mind if they are poitn and click.

Edited by playstation

The one that can touch heart like The Last Guardian...team ico type games or very sober simple games...with beautiful story and music. Dont mind if they are poitn and click.

Try Life is Strange if you have not played it yet. Excellent story. Entire season (Episodes 1-5) goes for INR 141. You can also try Valkyria Chronicles. It's an excellent game (one of the best RPGs in the entire PS3 gen) and is going for INR 191 in Steam. It has a very unique gameplay (mix of turn based and real time), graphics (looks like a water color painting), excellent story and good music as well.

Try Life is Strange if you have not played it yet. Excellent story. Entire season (Episodes 1-5) goes for INR 141. You can also try Valkyria Chronicles. It's an excellent game (one of the best RPGs in the entire PS3 gen) and is going for INR 191 in Steam. It has a very unique gameplay (mix of turn based and real time), graphics (looks like a water color painting), excellent story and good music as well.

Dono khel liya. thanks.

Papo & Yo

The Longest Journey + Dreamfall

Dreamfall Chapters

This War of Mine - quite depressing.

Gone Home

Kentucky Route Zero

Transistor - sci-fi but has a great soundtrack and a good story.

and of course, To the Moon. Just a lovely game with a soothing soundtrack.

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

Papo & Yo

The Longest Journey + Dreamfall

Dreamfall Chapters

This War of Mine - quite depressing.

Gone Home

Kentucky Route Zero

Transistor - sci-fi but has a great soundtrack and a good story.

and of course, To the Moon. Just a lovely game with a soothing soundtrack.

Thanks Joe...i have papa and yo ..the longest journey btw...dreamfall the longest journey is same game as the longest journey with just hd graphics , right ?

Dreamfall chapters is sequel if i am correct....as for the war of mine ...should i buy with dlc...sala dlc ka price kam hi nahi kar reha hai?

Buying transistor for sure...kentucky is very expensive and gone home i have...as for to the moon...finished it.

Edited by playstation

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey is a continuation of The Longest Journey.

Dreamfall Chapters is a follow-up to The Longest Journey and Dreamfall. All chapters are released. It's very good despite some performance issues.

This War of Mine - the base game is good enough. The DLCs are just for charity. Again, this game is not feel good emotional, but rather feel sad emotional type.

Kentucky Route Zero - yeah, rarely goes on sale. g1mUKfb.gif

Check your badge progression for winter cards. Then see how do i earn card drops. It will tell you all the details

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

No I got it, it wasn't showing but after checking out I got the cards

Guys, agar mera ko Rs 250( abt $5) spend karna ho steam mein toh kaunsa game lena chahiya? Fps chor ke bolna....

Oxenfree

Life is strange

Masochisia

Blackwell bundle

JULIA

ABZU

Agatha Christie ABC murders

Cognition Erica Reed Thriller

D4 Dark Dreams don't die

Deadly Premonition

Alan Wake

Blues and Bullets

Kathy Rain

• Like 1

Of course, it's worth buying Fallout games. Great series and has a tonne of value. You can play it in the first person as well.

FPS centred games:

• DOOM
  • Shadow Warrior 2
  • Hard Reset Redux
  • Killing Floor 2 - co-op fun but can get repetitive.
  • BioShock Remaster collection is bad, but you can try original ones.

If you can go back a couple years, then you should definitely try both Wolfenstein and Metro games.

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

I wouldn't recommend:

• D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die - The game will never be completed as they cancelled season two. If it's a deal breaker, you should not waste your time.
  • Blues and Bullets - developers have sort of walked away. Incomplete for a year now. Don't waste your time.
  • Deadly Premonition - even though people like it for the story, the gameplay is just so bad and extremely buggy. The graphics are also very outdated.
  • Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders - everything is good except it is very glitchy and can be frustrating.
  • Masochisia - not a heart touching game at all. It's very disturbing actually.

Rest are good shouts. 7h68DvD.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel

Thanks, Joe! You are the best. :-)

Will buy Hard Reset Redux and BioShock collection. Still not sure about F4 for some reason. Maybe it isn't my type of game or perhaps due to high price? As for the rest, have already played/playing most of 'em.

UPDATE: And bought. :)

Edited by The Panda

I wouldn't recommend:

• D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die - The game will never be completed as they cancelled season two. If it's a deal breaker, you should not waste your time.
  • Blues and Bullets - developers have sort of walked away. Incomplete for a year now. Don't waste your time.
  • Deadly Premonition - even though people like it for the story, the gameplay is just so bad and extremely buggy. The graphics are also very outdated.
  • Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders - everything is good except it is very glitchy and can be frustrating.

Noted :good: Masochisia looks interesting though! :fear:

I wouldn't recommend:

wow I don't that there is a game where I can play as Hercule Poirot -installing the demo of Agatha Christie ,,so excited..

So how is steam sales works now,..shall we wait for last day or only buy if 75% or above discount ? No flash or daily sales right ?

Edited by kemosabe