Battlefield 3

PS Fan

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It will work, go ahead.

ps: stat wipe will only work on the account in which it was bought. The dlc's and other stuff will work.

Thanks got it.

What's stat wipe??

You serious ? It has Wake Island and Gulf of Oman. Amazing maps. That's what the real battlefield is all about. and I am damn sure u gonna hate Armored Kill as well. Also, do u play on PS3 ??

I play on PSN. And considering that B2K maps (especially Wake Island) are some of the least played (even Firestorm has more active players at any given point of time), it is safe to say that (at least on the PS3) B2K DLC was not well received. I'd have preferred if those maps were part of BF3 and first DLC had gems like Kharg and Seine Crossing plus maybe Firestorm and Teheran as four maps.

Me hate Armored Kill... uber lolz. Let's just say I like tanks. Rest my stats can speak :) .

Anyhow, really enjoyed some conquest games on CQ maps today. I have never done this much sprinting on any other BF3 maps (and I've sprinted from base to flags in Kharg and Firestorm) :P . The fast paced action is just pure win, takes MW head on.

BATTLEFIELD L33T INCOMING! TAKE COVER!

I think you didnt understand my question. I asked, does he play on ps3 ? if he do, i dnt blame him. he missed the fun of 64 player fight. :P njoy ur cod maps. :)

Is the new expansion Live for premium player? I couldn't find even a single server. The date says 12 June but is it for premium or standard players?

For PC/360 DLC goes live on 12th IIRC

Damn. 2GB update. While I am doing it I might as well uninstall and reinstall the whole game, I have been having problems with it not loading a map sometimes after a round ends.

So I reinstalled. Left the update (5GB BTW) running while I went out for the evening. Come back. It says ready to play. Launch and it asks to update.

And starts the 5GB update from zero again. #$(&(#@YP$ :wallbash:

I dont suppose there is anyway to torrent the update exe. :/

So I reinstalled. Left the update (5GB BTW) running while I went out for the evening. Come back. It says ready to play. Launch and it asks to update.

And starts the 5GB update from zero again. #$(&(#@YP$ :wallbash:

I dont suppose there is anyway to torrent the update exe. :/

pro tip: always restart your game, after downloading update.

Archived