The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

2 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

Nokia 7 has arrived to challenge Moto X4

MOTO X4 would probably be the better pick unless you want the latest flavour of Android on your device. 

On 10/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, Playstationdude said:

36k for xiaomi seems like a lot of money :scratchchin:

got it for 32k. through FK,

though launch date was 17th but they took preorder and schedule it for dispatch on 24 th, later they changed it to 26 th :(

wondering if anyone here got one.

3 hours ago, sameuun said:

got it for 32k. through FK,

though launch date was 17th but they took preorder and schedule it for dispatch on 24 th, later they changed it to 26 th :(

wondering if anyone here got one.

kitne phone badlega be

4 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Any OP5 users here? How's your experience been with the device? I am looking to buy one but am uncertain if i should buy OP5 or wait for 5T, which seems to be round the corner!

Appreciate your help on this!

Wait for 5T

Just now, TonyMontana said:

Thanks Amanwa...any thoughts on OP5?

Its a decent phone but discontinued now, Amazon is doing stock clearance, best to get the latest one. 

I personally would pick the s7 over Op5. 

2 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Its a decent phone but discontinued now, Amazon is doing stock clearance, best to get the latest one. 

I personally would pick the s7 over Op5. 

OP seems to be doing well and their phones seem decent for the price point. Will check out S7 though...thanks bhai :cheers: 

17 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

OP seems to be doing well and their phones seem decent for the price point. Will check out S7 though...thanks bhai :cheers: 

Too many compromises these days and the price has crept up into the flagship line. Currently, it is directly competing with the LG G6, NOKIA 8 and Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, all devices with similar or better performance in one or more fields. 

If you can bag the OnePlus 5 under ~25,000 with the ongoing cashback is the only time when it makes sense. 

1 minute ago, ALPHA17 said:

Too many compromises these days and the price has crept up into the flagship line. Currently, it is directly competing with the LG G6, NOKIA 8 and Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, all devices with similar or better performance in one or more fields. 

If you can bag the OnePlus 5 under ~25,000 with the ongoing cashback is the only time when it makes sense. 

That's true..with the cashback and exchange etc. its coming up to 27.5k (my current phone isn't worth much anyway!!) Guess I missed the bus during the Diwali sale...! 

Good in a way though, if the newer one is round the corner! Thanks @ALPHA17

My sisters samsung s7 edge fell down and the screen randomly stops working sometimes
The service center is asking 14k for display replacement
What should I do? :(

Edited by oxalorg

On 30/10/2017 at 5:23 PM, oxalorg said:

My sisters samsung s7 edge fell down and the screen randomly stops working sometimes
The service center is asking 14k for display replacement
What should I do? :(

Really do not know how to help man.

Some good news for NOKIA, https://www.gsmarena.com/camera_app_on_nokia_phones_to_receive_an_update_likely_include_some_lumia_camera_ui_features-news-28012.php

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to buy a phone for my Mom. Budget is around 10-11k can extend a bit. Its for normal usage. Just some games like candy crush, regular WhatsApp usage etc. Phone screen size can be from 4.7-5".

Any suggestions? Also, not interested in OPPO, Vivo so something other than those.