Jump to content

Random stuff from the internet (not news)


Aftrunner
 Share

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Wonder how much will the crying censorship queen get. Maybe she joins the CCP in her next role.
 

Parag seems to win a major lottery after just few months in the top role. 

 

Frankly, end of road for Vijju chachi. Paraga will be ok.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reading all this usually makes one want to stay away from marriage, but you can’t live your life without a partner. Especially in times like Covid where you need each other. Guess you have to be really careful and do a lot of background check before committing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Got this message from one of my friends on Facebook, some Men learn things the hard way. 🤦‍♂️ I posted this on my fb story & so many angry replies 👀

 

oGEb0Lh.jpeg

"For months I was so angry at you for posting those marriage related laws"

 

What an idiot. Any truth that is uncomfortable made him angry. Also a member of "it won't happen to me bro" club. My suggestion is don't waste much time on him. Just say I told you so and ask him to get lost under his wife's pallu. :loser:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Reading all this usually makes one want to stay away from marriage, but you can’t live your life without a partner. Especially in times like Covid where you need each other. Guess you have to be really careful and do a lot of background check before committing.

 

In my opinion you can live your life without a partner, there are many people I know who are in their 70's & 80's doing exactly this and are healthy and happy. To each their own.

I would rather live alone than signing a marriage document that can legally allow my partner to take my house/life earnings if she chooses to.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Reading all this usually makes one want to stay away from marriage, but you can’t live your life without a partner. Especially in times like Covid where you need each other. Guess you have to be really careful and do a lot of background check before committing.

At least have a live-in relationship for 3 years before legally committing. No amount of background check will reveal the true nature. Just make sure that you won't fall into "consensual sex on promise of marriage=rape" trap if you decide to breakup after live-in. 60% of rape cases in India are under this category only. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

"For months I was so angry at you for posting those marriage related laws"

 

What an idiot. Any truth that is uncomfortable made him angry. Also a member of "it won't happen to me bro" club. My suggestion is don't waste much time on him. Just say I told you so and ask him to get lost under his wife's pallu. :loser:

Agreed bro, most live their life thinking it won't happen to me. Yup, no point wasting my time with him now that he has accepted the new job offer & moving away from parents house. 🤦‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

At least have a live-in relationship for 3 years before legally committing. No amount of background check will reveal the true nature. Just make sure that you won't fall into "consensual sex on promise of marriage=rape" trap if you decide to breakup after live-in. 60% of rape cases in India are under this category only. 


60%?! Holy sh*t! I didn’t know it was THIS bad! What’s the judgement like for most of these cases? 

 

@niks_flashbullet That even I dread too!

Edited by The Panda
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The Panda said:


60%?! Holy sh*t! I didn’t know it was THIS bad! What’s the judgement like for most of these cases? 

 

@niks_flashbullet That even I dread too!

Most end in marriages or out of court settlement. Then girl and guy both approach high court for quashing or even close case in lower courts by giving settlement agreements. In many cases police file B report and case never goes to trial.

 

Some end like this:

https://mensdayout.com/21-year-old-man-dies-by-suicide-after-girlfriend-files-rape-case-blackmails-him-for-money/

 

Edited by Big Boss
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Right said:

 

 

 


Even gods bow down to the indestructible will of steel. Quality of keep going no matter the odds. Massive respect :majesty:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Got this message from one of my friends on Facebook, some Men learn things the hard way. 🤦‍♂️ I posted this on my fb story & so many angry replies 👀

 

oGEb0Lh.jpeg

Title of the book? I'm curious.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2022 at 2:50 PM, The Panda said:

Reading all this usually makes one want to stay away from marriage, but you can’t live your life without a partner. Especially in times like Covid where you need each other. Guess you have to be really careful and do a lot of background check before committing.

 

 

Your face might permanently resemble your ivg dp in case you marry just for the heck of it. 

 

 

 

Read about MGTOW and embrace it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...