Jump to content

Random stuff from the internet (not news)


Aftrunner
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

True most people just don't get it what men go through .  

Also the guy who appears after small scene of Chris Rock - Jordan Peterson is a well known and highly respected psychologist and I have listened to quite a few of his speeches and interviews where he very calmly but assertively refutes points by Radical Feminists with pure facts and no biased opinions . 

Yup bro, he is so calm while explaining the facts to feminist & they hate him for that.

Kevin Samuels who passed away few days back did the same for such a long time.

As the saying goes "Most women don't care about a Man's struggle, they wait at the finish line to pick the winner."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Yup bro, he is so calm while explaining the facts to feminist & they hate him for that.

Kevin Samuels who passed away few days back did the same for such a long time.

As the saying goes "Most women don't care about a Man's struggle, they wait at the finish line to pick the winner."

True but every coin has two sides Nowadays women are running in the race and winning for themselves also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Felix the cat said:

True but every coin has two sides Nowadays women are running in the race and winning for themselves also.

Ofcourse they are, I know many such women. But the issue is they will earn for themselves, boast on social media that they are strong & independent whilst expecting a Man to provide (House emi's, car payments, loans etc). 

A modern woman earning well will still look for a Man who earns 3-5 tmes or even more than her (hypergamy).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And those who marry and get into relationships bacause of money and status dont last long in that relationship. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

A modern woman earning well will still look for a Man who earns 3-5 tmes or even more than her (hypergamy).

 

6 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

And those who marry and get into relationships bacause of money and status dont last long in that relationship. 

 

To balance this argument a bit, I know some men who only want to marry women who're extremely beautiful. willing to do all the household chores, take care of their parents and also hold a decent playing job. To add to that, they also want lots of kids. Unfortunately, the world is a f**ked up place regardless of the gender.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

 

 

To balance this argument a bit, I know some men who only want to marry women who're extremely beautiful. willing to do all the household chores, take care of their parents and also hold a decent playing job. To add to that, they also want lots of kids. Unfortunately, the world is a f**ked up place regardless of the gender

 

Agreed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

 

 

To balance this argument a bit, I know some men who only want to marry women who're extremely beautiful. willing to do all the household chores, take care of their parents and also hold a decent playing job. To add to that, they also want lots of kids. Unfortunately, the world is a f**ked up place regardless of the gender.

 

Pretty much. One look at this thread would make you believe everything wrong in this world in only because of women

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Agreed. 

 

I see you deleted the full stop at the end of my quote. Thanks for giving me OCD. :wallbash:

 

 

Spoiler

:P

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

 

I see you deleted the full stop at the end of my quote. Thanks for giving me OCD. :wallbash:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:P

 

Hehe i just clicked quote. Dunno what happened.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

 

Pretty much. One look at this thread would make you believe everything wrong in this world in only because of women

Women ain't the problem, modern feminist (Women & Men) are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Women ain't the problem, modern feminist (Women & Men) are.

 

Both women and men create problems. It is a case by case thing. If modern feminism is a problem acc to you, traditional and backward thinking still prevalent in majority of families regarding how women should behave and what is their social standing is also a problem.

Edited by Sach4life
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

 

Both women and men create problems. It is a case by case thing. If modern feminism is a problem acc to you, traditional and backward thinking still prevalent in majority of families regarding how women should behave and what is their social standing is also a problem.

Being a traditional female is a problem and backwards now? ... heh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Being a traditional female is a problem and backwards now? ... heh

 

Nope. It is a problem when the female isn't but the family expects her to be. Not to say that the issues males face isn't any less important but in my experience, women going through what @Sach4life described is WAAAY more common. Again, in my experience.

 

 

Edited by TRMNTR
Grammar
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...