Limbo

MarketTantrik

Its just like 'RnC is a platformer or not' all over again :D

Its a shooter platformer, which is different than puzzle platform, which is again not similar to twitch platformer, which is completed different than cinematic platformer, which is just action platformer with automated platforming. If you don't know the difference then you clearly never played a platformer.

Its a shooter platformer, which is different than puzzle platform, which is again not similar to twitch platformer, which is completed different than cinematic platformer, which is just action platformer with automated platforming. If you don't know the difference then you clearly never played a platformer.

:rofl: :rofl: repped.

Wow, you mean this July?

Oye yaar....I hope steam gets it around same time......i wont be able to stop myself from buying on psn....which i dont want to do coz i will have to buy on usa account and i have decided that from now on will try to buy these all time super hit games on my Indian account only...

Oye yaar....I hope steam gets it around same time......i wont be able to stop myself from buying on psn....which i dont want to do coz i will have to buy on usa account and i have decided that from now on will try to buy these all time super hit games on my Indian account only...

:good:

• 2 weeks later...

not much, only $3 discount.

How long is this game? i just played the demo and $11 seems a bit costly for this.

Also playing Shank, got it for just $4.something thru PSN+

Archived