Limbo

MarketTantrik

The demo is nothing like the full game, I dunno why they released that tutorial level as demo. And yes, the game absolutely worth 15$, its probably the best 15 bucks you'll spend on PSN this year.

Absolutely. It will be one of the best, probably THE best psn game you'll play this year.

:lol:

btw dont forget journey is also coming to psn this year...

:lol:

btw dont forget journey is also coming to psn this year...

Journey would probably end up winning best downloadable title on PSN, but only because Limbu has been on Live for a year and won numerous awards there.

Journey would probably end up winning best downloadable title on PSN, but only because Limbu has been on Live for a year and won numerous awards there.

that would be bit unfair...limbo is releasing this year on psn so if it really deserves the award over journey it should get it..but having said that i feel jounry will be aamazing too and could very well deserve that award fairly ...

that would be bit unfair...limbo is releasing this year on psn so if it really deserves the award over journey it should get it..but having said that i feel jounry will be aamazing too and could very well deserve that award fairly ...

Arre why do you care which game wins what award? Just play the damn game.

Yeah Shank had discount. Is it really good?

i have just played 2-3 levels. Can't say much before playing more. The reviews says that i gets repetitive, let's see

Played the demo..... Totally blown away....!!!! The feel of the game is totally awesome....!!!!! You get that eerie kinda feeling when you play it..... Just WOW....!!!!! And looking at CC's comment, the demo (which I loved a lot) is just the tutorial.... Which means the full game will be :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

Thanks a ton to Danny bcoz of whom I'll be getting the game..... Thanks Danny.....!!! :thumbsup:

Steam release shows as 3rd August but there is no price yet. Which is odd.

Sub 10 bucks or I wait for a sale.

I hope u are right.....but dont you think it will be priced same as on psn?? ocz it is releasing abt same time on both ...and one being priced high and othe :scratchchin: r being priced low ...

Archived