Call of Duty: Black Ops

Karooo

I still can't believe you idiots chased T-90 away :wallbash:

They musta let him in to the army finally ..

That is probably why he's freed us from the onerous task of replying to his inane comments these days.

Still I miss a good troll. :(

BTW with all the Black ops hype going around, I was inspired to fire up good ol' (I know, it ain't that old) MW2 and play a few levels on PC. My, how I love stuff blowing up and awesome set pieces.

PC mod tools confirmed for Call of Duty: Black Ops

PC gamers jump for joy

Treyarch is making a concerted effort to woo PC gamers with Call of Duty: Black Ops.

In addition to the return of dedicated servers Treyarch has now promised that there will be modding tools available for Call of Duty Black Ops.

Infinity Ward rasied a lot of eyebrows in the PC gaming community by dropping support for dedicated servers and failing to produce any kind of modding tools for Modern Warfare 2.

The news came from one of the game's PC development team posting on the official Black Ops forum. The post read: "There are some purely technical issues related to engine and internal tool enhancements that do not easily fit the modtools paradigm. We have looked at it close enough to see that it is non-trivial and we will have to pick it up again post-launch. Right now we are completely focused on finishing the game. And, dev console: confirmed."

Source:: http://play.tm/news/31568/pc-mod-tools-confirmed-for-call-of-duty-black-ops/

Treyarch never uses their own brains they just copy paste good stuff from I.W COD games like MW1 & 2......that's why i hate them... :thumbdown: .

Black -ops =mix of MW 2 & MW1 lol.

u dont have any other threads to troll?

Where were you when IW copied 80% of MP ideas for COD4 from COD3 ?

Its all business, they'll do whatever Activision asks them to do but even with this they try to differentiate themselves by taking a different approach.

Guys,

Any idea about the expected MRP for Hardened and Prestige Editions?

A direct conversion from Amazon US shows 3800 INR approx. for Hardened. and 7K for Prestige.

the prestige edition price will be higher uk pricing is 130 pounds, indian price will be its equivalent if not higher

no it will not disappoint...No way...Black-ops = MW1 + MW 2 with cold war settings....So it will rock..lol...

Sledgehammer COD game will suck....

Yeah right... you should get yourself checked.... no really

Archived