Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

http://www.flipkart.com/jab-tak-hai-jaan/p/itmdfncanx3ahmtn?pid=AVMDFNC9MGHT5G9Z&ref=f50a856c-9727-474b-a6ab-063616fb6abf&srno=m_4_3&otracker=from-search&query=jab%20tak%20hai%20jaan

Jab Tak Hai Jaan up for Pre-Order :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

Which is the best site to order blu-rays from?It will be my first blu-ray :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

Abhi, utne ka hi aata hai Hindi bluray . :P

Also nice move by YRF, If this was by excel or reliance, they would have tagged it collector edition and priced it at 1499 since its 3-Disc bluray.

Hope, get it from infibeam if you're planning to buy more than one bluray.

Me also watched it yesterday.First half was good but 2nd half was very boring.Pretty predictable and not well done.That Arbaaz khan Jungle joke was pure BS.Dabang2=We have seen it all before,nothing new.

I think its time for Salman Khan to do something different.He is in a position now that he can take some Risks.His movies are all same.He must do something different or at-least attempt something different like a MNIK,RaOne,Talassh,Barfi,etc.

hope, you saw Dabangg2 twice? SRK would be so proud of you. :panic:/>

Twice :lol: I would have not watched it even once but my friends dragged me to watching it :P After watching bodyguard i made a promise to myself that will not watch a Salman movie in a theater if he does the same thing over and over again.

Seriously man,we are much better than copying Southern Films.

SRK gave a nail on the head statement few days ago,he said if good films dont do well then soon everybody will be making remakes of South Films :lol: I have big concerns over Chennai Express as well.Hope SRK doesnt go South like Salman,Akshay and many more do with their every film.Biggest shock was Ajay Devgan doing Son of Sordarr. Tremendous Actor doing a film like this.Hope he comes back.

Me also watched it yesterday.First half was good but 2nd half was very boring.Pretty predictable and not well done.That Arbaaz khan Jungle joke was pure BS.Dabang2=We have seen it all before,nothing new.

I think its time for Salman Khan to do something different.He is in a position now that he can take some Risks.His movies are all same.He must do something different or at-least attempt something different like a MNIK,RaOne,Talassh,Barfi,etc.

I'd rather hang myself than watching such a movie

BG was still watchable. Ready is one of the worst movies ever made. Talking about SRK, He's going all masala hero like Salman/Ajay/Akshay. Anywho, I like Rohit Shetty films. CE would be better than HNY, I feel.

I still have little faith left in Aamir and Ranbir. 2013 should be Ranbir's year all the way. Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani (Ayan Mukerji), Besharam (Abhinav Kashyap), Bombay Velvet (Anurag Kashyap).

BG was still watchable. Ready is one of the worst movies ever made. Talking about SRK, He's going all masala hero like Salman/Ajay/Akshay. Anywho, I like Rohit Shetty films. CE would be better than HNY, I feel.

I still have little faith left in Aamir and Ranbir. 2013 should be Ranbir's year all the way. Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani (Ayan Mukerji), Besharam (Abhinav Kashyap), Bombay Velvet (Anurag Kashyap).

SRK wants to make a Mahabharata Trilogy :wOOtjumpy: Hope he makes it one day.And yes SRK is going all Masala next year with Chennai Express and Happy New Year.

SRK wants to make a Mahabharata Trilogy

oh no....

And he will play Shakuni?

Rokna hoga usko....We must not let him ruin epic like Mahabharat.... :furious:

Edited by Zodak™

And he will play Shakuni?

Dont know that but It will be our LOTR :P/> Everybody will be wanting to play Krishna or Karna i guess :P/> Thats more meaty.

Shakuni would suit well for Paresh Rawal.

Aa gaya Zodak troll karne <_<

Edited by hope