Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

has anyone watched the first 10 min of star trek into darkness which was released with hobbit on imax.

Can you please change your avatar as per the rules. you will not be notified again.

@The_rock - same here. Animated nahi dekhta koi theatre me. Even movies bhi english me nahi dekhta. Akele jana padta hai kabhi kabhi. Bollywood ke liye sab ready ho jate hain.

But i was looking forward to watch teansylvania, loved the trailer but no theatre is showing the movie here :( you guys are lucky so don't miss it.

Even jack reacher is not released here :(

@The_rock - same here. Animated nahi dekhta koi theatre me. Even movies bhi english me nahi dekhta. Akele jana padta hai kabhi kabhi. Bollywood ke liye sab ready ho jate hain.

But i was looking forward to watch teansylvania, loved the trailer but no theatre is showing the movie here :(/> you guys are lucky so don't miss it.

Even jack reacher is not released here :(/>

JR is live in Wave from tomorrow.

Problem is that my wife used to tug along to any movie I took her (vice versa is true as well). But she is US so no one to watch movies with.

mard0 wali pr0n ke alawa bi kuch dekh liya kar

:mellow:/>/>

Edited by The_Rock

Koi animated movies nahi dekhta mere saath <_<

:console:

Animated movies are really fun to watch..I watch almost all of them..It will have good humour..

My problem is totally opposite to ours , most of my friends does'nt want to watch bollywood movies..It has to be really good for them to watch..

Have'nt found anyone to watch Dabangg with..

Anywayz i hardly watch any bollywood movies these days

Edited by silentassassin