Bird Bird Bird

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

28 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

As an owner of M50x, it's highly overrated. You better off buying better sounding IEMs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

You can probably find better options that have a punchier bass

Clarity is pretty good though.

Edited by Playstationdude

You can probably find better options that have a punchier bass
 Clarity is pretty good though.
Not just the bass. They sound very muffled on the stock settings. Are extremely heavy that your neck starts hurting after extended usage, stock earpads make your ear very warm and sweaty. Has lower volume due to the impedance compared to competition.

Honestly a multi driver IEM (dynamic driver + balanced armature combination) which are similarly priced sound so much better. Much more clear with a lovely bass (not that cheap thumpy bass but the rich bass)

You can also watch the z reviews review of the 50x, even he bashes it a lot. Overall they are very overhyped. But Ofcourse music is a very personal taste. Hence the only thing I recommend potential buyers is to try listen to the M50x for an hour or so and then compare them to some 10k multi driver IEMs before making a final call on what to buy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Amazon Alexa October Offer - Use any 8 Alexa Skills and win ₹200 as Amazon Pay Balance
Offer validity: 12 AM IST on October 6th, 2019 and 11:59 PM IST on October 12th, 2019

Sony Official Stereo Gaming Headset V3 for PS4 (Black) 64% Off ₹1799

Edited by santanu18

On 10/4/2019 at 11:24 AM, santanu18 said:

Missed this, 8k now. Will keep an eye out during the next sale.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Missed this, 8k now. Will keep an eye out during the next sale.

Thanks!

Should go lower. I got it anyway and the size is almost like a memory card reader, smaller than a cigarette box. I was surprised at the size, considering internal ssds are slightly bigger.

100% cashback Max ₹50 on recharges and bill payments

October 7th 8 AM to October 7th 8 PM
This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.

9 hours ago, HEMAN said:

1 month?

Haha ! 7-10 days man. 

8 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Should go lower. I got it anyway and the size is almost like a memory card reader, smaller than a cigarette box. I was surprised at the size, considering internal ssds are slightly bigger.

100% cashback Max ₹50 on recharges and bill payments

October 7th 8 AM to October 7th 8 PM
This Offer can only be availed by the customer once during the Offer Period. This offer is applicable only for customers who see this offer.

Internal sata ssds are bigger due to enclosure size which has to be made compatible with 2.5inch drives. If you open one up, more than 50% is empty space ! 

• Thanks 1