~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Yeah I agree to that. But he's a drug dealer whose brother in law is a DEA agent. Now that he is in charge of the operation, he has to be more careful. His initial aim was to raise money and leave it for his family before he was dead. Dosen't seem so now.

Yeah I agree to that. But he's a drug dealer whose brother in law is a DEA agent. Now that he is in charge of the operation, he has to be more careful. His initial aim was to raise money and leave it for his family before he was dead. Dosen't seem so now.

how's he acting 'strange'? If anything, he's acting more rationally and more according to the plans. The 'aim' is still the same. He went almost broke after last season.

After watching The Wire I don't even want to start a new show. I'm just going through all five seasons again. :mellow:

I watched half of the first episode and got bored.

^^ 'The Wire' is slow as hell, but as you progress more in the series, the characters and the city grows on you so much, you would start looking up on the internet to know more about the city :P Its one of the best TV shows out there ....

The Wire is by far the best ever crime/drama series I have watched. After completing it, it took me more than 6 months to be able to start off anything else and even today I'm hard pressed to find a show that can match up to even half of what The Wire was. The writing is top notch, and character build up is out of this world.

mg0.jpg

They've changed the ages of the most of the characters haven't they? I think Robb Stark, the oldest, is 14 years old in the book. And even Ned and his wife are much older.

yea they've increased the age of the children to make the adult stuff more palatable to audiences. otherwise you'd hear cries of pedophilia and child molestation in the media if they stuck with the accurate ages.

Finally after a month, its over!! What a laughable series finale.

Initially seemed promising but when you slowly come to end you realize its the most over rated confusing piece of bullshit you have ever had the misfortune to watch. :rofl:

Primarily watched the entire sh*t because i LOVED characters like Hugo, Mr.Eko, Desmond, Linus.. and things like smoke monster, statue, jacob's story, dharma sh*t etc kept me hooked though rest of main cast like Kate, Sun, Sayid at the end seem just plain f**king annoying. specially goddamn KATE!! thank almighty, its over!!

So many unanswered questions. simple things like "Why did the others kidnap walt?" or the hugo story about "Why do bad things happen to the people involved with the Numbers?" is completely forgotten at the end. And some of the answered stuff at the end is not even interesting like polar bears-- end turns out there were some people doing experiments on polar bears. Why? I don’t know. And yeah, that's the best sh*t writers of lost could come up with.

Though commendable how they dragged this sh*t for 6 seasons. Fell for it, guess, job well done.

The writers and producers of Lost have some serious mommy daddy issues :rofl: Anywho, i f**king no cares, its over!

Undoubtedly, the biggest disappointment of the century.

Err, ITS DONE!! Twas bad dream. Trying not to think too hard about it.

Now back to Newsroom, Breaking bad B)

Edited by Freak