~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Saw Episode 2. LOVED IT.

First of all, LOL. What a laugh riot. I don't think I've laughed so much in an episode of Sherlock ever. Pro-Tip: Pause when Sherlock's deductions pop up on screen. Funny. :rofl:

Also, super sweet episode. Makes you really happy. And I liked the case too. :D

Edited by Dylanjosh

Saw Episode 2. LOVED IT.

First of all, LOL. What a laugh riot. I don't think I've laughed so much in an episode of Sherlock ever. Pro-Tip: Pause when Sherlock's deductions pop up on screen. Funny. :rofl:

Also, super sweet episode. Makes you really happy. And I liked the case too. :D

SPOT ON!! :clapping: Ep 2 hit all the right notes..

gjPELtX.jpg

Executive Producer Ron Moore, creator of “Battlestar Galactica”, presents a ground-breaking sci-fi thriller.

“Helix” premieres Friday, January 10 at 10/9c, only on Syfy.

Helix when a team of scientists from the Centers for Disease Control travel to a high-tech research facility in the Arctic to investigate a possible disease outbreak, they quickly find themselves pulled into a terrifying life-and-death struggle that holds the key to mankind’s salvation or total annihilation.

Syfy. Hopefully not cancelled.

__

Sherlock ep2 from fun moments to genuine seriousness creeps in by the end.. absolutely brilliant!!

And Shameless ep1.. so good to see the Gallaghers back :D

Saw Sherlock first time ever only one ep yesterday night n it was so awesome tht now i have to download the whole series, Sherlock is class act. :majesty:

Sherlock is suddenly the smugest, most self-congratulatory tv show on air. The mysteries are barely there-more silly, less important than the bromance. Its like they genuinely want Sherlock to look pathetic, so that other idiots around him can come across as better people, use his shtick for jokes. The latest episode spent every dialogue undercutting him-he is suddenly Abed from community.

^^ modern day mysteries with all these gadgets and stuff don't appeal to me at all, the main reason why both sherlock and elementary didn't appeal to me .... i just wish someone makes a sherlock series in the era it was originally written !

btw, anyone watching 'Almost Human' ? I felt the pilot was cringe worthy to the core. I literally LOL'd in the scene where he awakens the android (played by some other regular actor duh) by sticking a rod to its ear !

Are there no good shows at all that's airing currently :(

Edited by Ne0

It is fun but ignoring main plot or any plot is annoying. I don't think it'll last longer. =/

__

Intelligence (2014) aired today. Getting average reviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjgObuY_EOk

I like Josh, so will check out later today. 9s32jMf.gif