nosextillim18

Wrestling fans

I did watch Raw a bit. I still don't understand why did WWE booked Seth Rollins to lose clean that too by submission to Cena. Seth is the WWE Champion and wrestling booking 101 says you never have your top champion lose cleanly on free TV unless its a tag team match. That Cena's broken nose looked painful and props to him for continuing the match.

acaf3ee55c9393ed7585ede1ca07b7d8.jpg

John Cena's continuing the match with his broken bloody nose... *RESPECT* to him! :majesty:

Rusev's section with the puppy and the headless dead fish... rofl!

Btw, with all the Diva's revolution going on where is Rosa Mendes at? Does she even exist for WWE bookings any more?

^^^Nice

I really liked the videos posted above by IVG's biggest AJ Styles fan. I think it would be a nice idea if we all would share some of our favourite matches / PPV.

I think I'll give Lucha underground a try, anything I should start with? What show/ PPV or something

^^^Nice

I really liked the videos posted above by IVG's biggest AJ Styles fan. I think it would be a nice idea if we all would share some of our favourite matches / PPV.

I think I'll give Lucha underground a try, anything I should start with? What show/ PPV or something

My friend send me this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIPkT7aAhsE

RIP Rowdy Rowdy Piper .

WWE Hall of Famer Roderick George Toombs, a.k.a. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, passed away at his home in Hollywood, CA at the age of 61, according to TMZ Sports. According to the report, Piper died from cardiac arrest in his sleep on Thursday night. He was discovered today.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0731/598928/breaking-news-rowdy-roddy-piper-dead-at-61/

Edited by kushalrocks

@Ph3n0m: Mate, did you watch Jeff Jarrett's Induction Ceremony on Impact this week?

I thought the match between Magnus and Storm was way too short. Could have been so much more...

Also, read a few hours back that Storm tweeted that he is done and leaving TNA. Hope he comes back soon though :(