Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

"captured directly from ps4"

such bs

no way those facial shots are going to look remotely close to when it releases..

Looks great.. wish they had shown more.

They are targeting 60 fps too, which sounds impossible with those graphics.

hum bola na...admi vishwas hi nahi kar payega...asa dikha diya hai.

But they are best of the best out there...

This still amazes me

I think ONly Far Cry 4 has come to do this till now..

Edited by playstation

Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he's willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

@Corrinne @A7MADAU hard to believe that's not cgi... I hope you guys don't pull off an Ubisoft.

:rofl:

Its like last gen (and the one before with Jak games) never happened :rofl:

Also UC3 was the only time when they did a slight downgrade for that stupid 3D mandate from Sony, otherwise every new trailer had an upgrade from previous one.

But people will still continue to not believe.

Guys,

IF you see this HD video in full screen...you do get the idea its in game

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_4_a_thiefs_end_2014_e3_trailer/

Thats a 60fps trailer :O

I get it when people say it doesn't need 60 frames, but man once you experience it there's no going back.

Its like last gen (and the one before with Jak games) never happened :rofl:

Also UC3 was the only time when they did a slight downgrade for that stupid 3D mandate from Sony, otherwise every new trailer had an upgrade from previous one.

it was only that bus scene, the group scene & rest got an upgrade. what i dont understand is if they used pre rendered why the hell would they need to downgrade it since its not using the power of the ps3 anyways.

haath...3d 3d....bekar hai 3d....

You have to experience 3D to appreciate it. Uncharted 3 was damn good in 3D, imagine what U4 would look like. One should always have the option to play in 3D. Consoles have really dropped the ball on 3D, all PC games are 3D-compatible.

Edited by Ph3N0M

(May Be )I think the previous director was let go or left because of the fact that naughty dog wanted to end Uncharted series and She didn't. I am pretty sure this will be the last uncharted (with Drake atleast) even if he lives or dies in the end.

Provided how Neil and co spoke about TLOU sequel and the thoughts they put out on "if" they really want to do a sequel to it and all that sh*t, i can clearly see that they do not want to create sequels just for the sake of it and hence do not want to extend this series even further.

Also i think Drake is sick or something in that cut scene. May be because of the lack of hair.

A higher framerate I'm all for, but I'm quite skeptical they will manage to hit it. A solid 1080p30 sounds more realistic.

Lets see how close to the mark the manage to hit near release, they've got another year and we haven't really seen the game being played

Put that hardware to test with set pieces like we've seen in previous Uncharted games at the that level of detail, and I really don't think they can avoid any hitching.

If they do not manage to reach the 60 fps target for whatever reason, it'll be intriguing to see what decision they would take in regards to a capped 30 frames or an unlocked framerate.

Some people were not happy with Infamous SS unlocked framerates.

Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he's willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

personal stakes huh? So those rumours about someone from his past hunting him because of some personal vendetta are looking true.

Reason to buy PS4. f**king awesome can't wait. Those graphics :OAnd I love how he loads the gun twice because He couldn't load it fully because it was wet. Then he removed the clip to check if it had any bullets left. As soon as he noticed there were bullets, then he just shaked the gun a little bit to take out the water from the chamber. Finally he puts the clip (or magazine) back and successfully loads the gun without losing any bullets.

Naughty Gods.

He does a chamber check the first time, sees that there is no round in there. Takes the magazine out, checks how many rounds are left, puts it back in and then loads a round in.

• Like 1

You have to experience 3D to appreciate it. Uncharted 3 was damn good in 3D, imagine what U4 would look like. One should always have the option to play in 3D. Consoles have really dropped the ball on 3D, all PC games are 3D-compatible.

This. UC3 was superb in 3D. In fact, if a game supports 3D, I always play that in 3D.