Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

Lol.. seriously though i dont see much coming after bloodborne..

holiday release or throughout the year? cause they've a lot of exclusives still lined up. and tbh except uncharted/gt and gow none of their first party games can even stand the holiday rush. most would be DOA esp if they try to launch a new IP. its better to launch it jan-sep than go out against the big boys.

if i had to place my money on a surprise holiday 15 release then i will go with a new killzone game, they did a launch title in 2 1/2 years so i think they might be able to pull it off.

Crystal Dynamics might have just gone through a heart attack right now

Along with me

Dont worry they were payed well not to have a heart attack. Ms must be prasing the Lord and thanking their deep pockets.

This could be the holiday season they were waiting for.

Now hopefully looking forward to nail this year's E3 while sony shows project Morpheus crap.

Edited by triggr happy ss

This might as well be the last console generation as we know it. With platform holders struggling to release polished first party AAA games in the second year of the console and flagship titles being pushed to the third year, it's a really sorry state of affairs.

One can only imagine how expensive it has become to develop these games. To the point that a single flop can ruin a studio. Expect more derivative crap this gen. Oh and tons of indies.

• Like 3

Its a good thing. I would rather have a developer delay a game in order to make it perfect instead of releasing broken games (MCC, Driveclub,BF4).

P.S - Its good to see some happiness on the faces of fanboys,though. I am glad that this delay gave some meaning to their lives.

Edited by sach4life

Its a good thing. I would rather have a developer delay a game in order to make it perfect instead of releasing broken games (MCC, Driveclub,BF4).

P.S - Its good to see some happiness on the faces of fanboys,though. I am glad that this delay gave some meaning to their lives.

Ohh f**k i just remembered we had a discussion about this delay few days back. Sad for all ps4 owners though.

This might as well be the last console generation as we know it. With platform holders struggling to release polished first party AAA games in the second year of the console and flagship titles being pushed to the third year, it's a really sorry state of affairs.

One can only imagine how expensive it has become to develop these games. To the point that a single flop can ruin a studio. Expect more derivative crap this gen. Oh and tons of indies.

i hope not. but its really surprising to see the big developers struggling despite having easier to develop systems this time around. almost all of the 1st of 2015 are games that were delayed from 2014.

also wondering why ND chose to announce the delay so early. game must have gone a complete change from the initial trailer after the director and creative head left.

also wondering why ND chose to announce the delay so early. game must have gone a complete change from the initial trailer after the director and creative head left.

At least it's better than the sh*t Rockstar has been pulling over PC gamers :P

This might actually become true in worst case seniario. More and more people are coming out to make indie games rather than being affiliated with studios. And lots of layoffs are also happening at the same time.