Game of Thrones

Heaven Angel

^^ Walking Dead Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us are both complete now.

oh thanks, din't check, should have waited and got it for PS4 though.

Wolf among us, i have never started.

Surely rushed developing. Visual wise it's not even Telltale quality. It looks way outdated. Like 2005 and animation is just worst. Looks very cheap.

Anyways, good start. First episode was good (~2 hours) but very few choices. Doubt it'll have any impact.

Well, yes. The game takes place during the same time period as the fourth season. Events from the third season are spoiled from the beginning and events from the fourth season will be spoiled as the game progresses and the events unfold, affecting the characters.

So if you are not familiar with the show or book, you won't have idea on characters and what's going on in general.

Watch the show. It's worth your time.

From reviewers itself:

First, a warning: definitely do not approach this game as a way to introduce yourself to Game of Thrones. It’s made for existing fans, in that it requires a good amount of knowledge of the story
Q: This sounds like it's going to be impenetrable for people like me who have less than zero familiarity with the source material.
A: Completely impenetrable, yes. You don't have to be a die-hard fan, but you do have to have all the backstory, even for small things like why two guys with the last name of "Snow" aren't part of the same family.
If those names and that sequence of events means something to you, you're in luck and will probably enjoy the rest of the story. If you're already lost, it would take me pages to explain who these people are and what's going on. "Iron from Ice" isn't a game for casual fans.

<_< <_<

You... seriously... haven't watched GoT? Zodka... turn off DA:I and...

:zodka: GO GO GO!!!

I mean... err... iTunes.

What's not to like?

Story good. Surprise twists good. Boobs GOOD! [/Joey]

Ramsey Snow :furious:

I always hate Ramsey in the original GoT... but this game made me hate him to the next level...

btw is there any other ending other than Ramsey killing Ethan?

Archived