FIFA 15

TheDribbler

been playing the demo on the Xbox one all day. Presentation is amazing, graphics are incredible. Playing within EPL teams the intro and stuff is exactly like a real match.

The gameplay however will definately be very different in the real game, demo has huge bugs. Too pacey, you can run past anyone, defending is really hard. Goal keepers are amazing so there are plenty of saves and chances all games. Amazing first touches, lob through balls no longer kill the pace of the play. Overall very attack friendly game.

Team management menus are very cool, you can alter each player's individual strategy and movements. Im sure the final game will be a lot different gameplay is too flawed

Yup, the presentation is really good, but I really hope there's a way to turn of cutscenes between every free kick and corner. They will get annoying after a while. Also really impressed by how good the grass looks both during matches and up close.

What I still don't get is that after all these years EA still hasn't to make players' names on the jerseys look as they really are.

This is my first time playing next-gen FIFA so not sure what to make of gameplay yet, but I'm convinced that I'll be getting it on PS4 because the bumpers on the X1 controller are just way too hard for me. And I use bumpers for sprint.

Amazing improvement over 14.

• Gameplay itself is kinda hard. The physics is great.
  • Player movements feels great.
  • The passing is perfect. The ball ins't glued anymore.
  • The dribbling is crisp.
  • The shooting is hard.
  • The goalkeeper actually works. Jumps, dives and does everything to save the goal.
  • Crossing & heading is harder.
  • Looks and runs great.
  • Good soundtracks.
  • The animation, crowd and stadium feels alive.
  • Menu doesn't lag anymore.
  • The new management system is very well done. Lot of things you can customize.
  • CPU AI isn't dumb anymore. They build up, pass very well and play. Quite challenging on legendary/ultimate for now.

Some screens:

il0rgu30grNaz.jpg

ibzGEDnWdQ8E71.jpg

ibgd98S0ltnISc.jpg

ib2DpzOVMZl8n3.jpg

ibv04wPsyKFRK9.jpg

Going to be one hell of a season. ABIR9PR.png

Archived