2 minutes ago, Walker said:

Wrong thread but nice try.

What wrong thread? i was talking abt that video only..That video has more views than any other DF video now .

Edited by WhiteWolf

29 minutes ago, Survivor said:

As game has been launched now..  I round ask again..  Is it worth buying?  I read reviews about this latest gt gone..  How has this latest edition less content than previous games?  Why players are rating this average in metacritic? 

Mainly an online game, no sp campaign,120 + cars and around 20 odd tracks,lack of dynamic weather,lack of car damage etc.

Everyone was expecting more after 4-5 years in developement, hence the average reviews.

Graphics and car handling are great though.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Survivor said:

As game has been launched now..  I round ask again..  Is it worth buying?  I read reviews about this latest gt gone..  How has this latest edition less content than previous games?  Why players are rating this average in metacritic? 

Less content could be attributed to the fact that GT sport has focus on quality over quantity. This is not a mainline GT game and seems more focused on competitive players rather than casuals. It has certification from the FIA for its online championship which is going to start on November 4 (pre-season).

Save data and progression is stored in cloud servers, so the game is kind of 'always online' like Crew, NFS 2015. There are some limited offline features but not worth the price of admission. So, game is worth buying if you are a hardcore fan of simulation racing games and more so if you are a competitive player. If you are looking for casual offline gameplay or plethora of content, this game is not for you.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Mainly an online game, no sp campaign,120 + cars and around 20 odd tracks,lack of dynamic weather,lack of car damage etc.

Everyone was expecting more after 4-5 years in developement, hence the average reviews.

Graphics and car handling are great though.

There is a single player campaign in GT Sport, albeit limited compared to what was there in GT 6.

7 hours ago, Survivor said:

Game is fantastic to play and looks drop dead gorgeous. All reviews have one thing in common, gameplay is nailed which is most important.

As for content, SP campaign is there. Its by no means short and is Quality over Quantity. Cars list is short but it doesn't matter to me as I don't think i will drive all in current list also, track list is thin. Its the odd one out. You really feel it. 

GT is supported well so tracks, cars and new Campaign events will be added in future. Scapes and Livery editor is awesome. Sport Online mode is Super Awesome. There is always an event to do and get better.

As for reviews, its how you embrace the change of lack of old SP campaign. I am sure if it was there, these same reviews would have mentioned GT needs to freshen up now. More than content, its the online save which has got users giving it bad rep. Its totally stupid on all fronts.

Check review of Inside Sim Gaming . Apt Analysis. 

FIA Nations Cup Qualifying has started. Don't know how this works. Is it like Nation vs Nation or what :ko:

Edited by hope
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hope said:

FIA Nations Cup Qualifying has started. Don't know how this works. Is it like Nation vs Nation or what :ko:

As far as I can tell you represent your country in the series. So yeah it's Vs other nations. 

Out on a long drive right now with the soundtrack playing. So good especially that Pink Martini track.

Edited by Walker

9 hours ago, Survivor said:

What if the Internet is disconnected for a moment during an online race?  Does this affect the race or not?  Coz my Internet does get disconnected sometimes automatically 

Since you're racing online against other people it will affect the race. You'll probably be back at the main menu.

On 10/21/2017 at 11:25 PM, WhiteWolf said:

DF will be getting lot traffic now and once One X is out traffic will get even double coz every day there will be Pro vs One X comparison video.

Mordor analysis already created sh*t storm on Gaf and this will do same lol

lol GAF went down because the site owner turned out to be sexual creep and bunch of moderators quit in protest. 

22 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

lol GAF went down because the site owner turned out to be sexual creep and bunch of moderators quit in protest. 

Yeah :lol:

Wouldn't have been that bad if Evilore didn't have the whole righteous than thou attitude towards other users in the past.

That beta did the magic. People who played it knew there's at least 15-20 hours of campaign mode, just not structured as traditional GT mode. If there was no demo I too would've believed the internet rhetoric that there's no SP.

Also not being an annual franchise helps :P

EDIT: Although people could be waiting for X1X before they pickup FM7, I know I am.