Marvel's Spider-Man

Big Boss

2 minutes ago, hope said:

I have GOTY edition, how can i upgrade to ps5 edition? 

Err... you can't.

Only the Miles Morales PS4 version has a free upgrade to the PS5 version.

This game has no upgrade path to the PS5 version. The only way to get the PS5 version of this game, is to buy the Ultimate Edition of Miles Morales.

And you can get the Ultimate Edition of MM either by buying it directly or buying a $20 upgrade (not sure of the INR price) from the base version of MM.

Confused? Pretty sure even Insomniac is, after the stupid decision of replacing Peter Parker with a babyface.

Yeah, I'm still upset about the base game not getting a free upgrade and the whole "Peter Parker face remodel" thingy.

13 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Err... you can't.

This game has no upgrade path to the PS5 version. The only way to get the PS5 version of this game, is to buy the Ultimate Edition of Miles Morales.

And you can get the Ultimate Edition of MM either by buying it directly or buying a $20 upgrade (not sure of the INR price) from the base version of MM.

Confused? Pretty sure even Insomniac is, after the stupid decision of replacing Peter Parker with a babyface.

Yeah, I'm still upset about the base game not getting a free upgrade and the whole "Peter Parker face remodel" thingy.

So i need to buy Miles PS4 or PS5 to get Spidey Ps5 right?

36 minutes ago, hope said:

So if i pop in ps4 spidey in a ps5, it will run in Boost mode only like Days gone right?

No. There is no boost mode. Days Gone got a patch to run game at 60 fps for PS5. Spider-Man PS4 didn't get anything. It runs same as PS4 pro version, runs at 1440p 30 fps. Makes no sense to play that version on PS5.

Spider-Man remastered is an entirely separate game with graphics improvement, performance modes, instant loading etc.

Edited by Big Boss
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Sony is a real douche bag for not unlocking frames at higher resolution for all games like they did for Days Gone & Ghost of Tsushima 

Games like Vanilla Spider-Man,GoW,Horizon ZD,TLOU2,Uncharted 4 & many others can benefit soo much but Sony is just sitting on them to be rereleased for PS5 

assholes 

They are going to charge that sweet remaster money. Or maybe include the remastered versions in gamepass like service. Or patches are just delayed due to Covid.

On 1/11/2021 at 1:30 AM, VelivolusDas said:

Err... you can't.

INR price to upgrade digital version of miles morales to ultimate edition is 1k.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ayush12ice said:

I am almost 40% into the campaign and just realized how blazingly fast it gets me to the game.  

Lol yes. I was wasting time doing the open world raita until I buckled up over the weekend and stuck to the story mode. So much more fun. I'll finish the campaign and then do all the fluff. 

I'm about 47% so almost there with ya. 

Edited by Jigsaw
Update

• 2 weeks later...

@Assassins Creed

Bro I have completed the campaign, collected all pigeons, completed all the task master and Felicia challenges, all building photos done. Really want to earn my first ever plat with this one. Once I complete the prison camps, and research stations anything else that would be left to for plat? 

4 minutes ago, adity said:

Need to complete crimes in all districts too. Probably the most annoying trophy. 

Thanks bro. Crimes yeah I'm swinging around for the random crimes. So does it mean if I achieve 100% for all districts then plat is done? 

Plat is not dependent on the DLC na? Because I'm planning to do the DLC and miles later 

Edited by Jigsaw
Update