Marvel's Spider-Man

Big Boss

7 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

You keep bringing up the list.. there is footage of the remastered ... you can check that and judge for yourself ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I only shortened the list to what I think needs a lot of work. I don't see how we can get spatial 3D audio and adaptive trigger support without fresh coding. Not to mention the recast and additional environmental assets.

Your witcher 3 in comparison is not getting any big change that would a lot of require rework. 

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

- Updated city’s environments
- Improved models and materials
- Ray-traced reflections and ambient shadows
- New skies and weather effects
- Upgraded Characters (higher fidelity skin, eye, and teeth shaders to individually-rendered strands of hair – Also uses a new facial capture tech)
- Peter Parker Face Recast (from John Bubniak to Ben Jordan – Insomniac says it happened to get a better match to Peter Parker/Spider-Man actor Yuri Lowenthal’s facial capture)
- 60fps Performance Mode
- Near-instant loading (you can turn back on the fast-travel animations)
- Spatial 3D Audio on compatible headphones
- Haptic feedback and adaptive triggers support
- New photomode features (you can now place lights in the environment and change your suit after you’ve lined up your shot)
- New suits

You guys want all this for free?!

That is amazing to see they are doing such extensive work to start next gen with a bang and that too for a old game.

That is the commitment of Sony studios and thats why they work. Nothing is half assed like Craigfinite:giggle:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Its 7k?? Dude thats like a months salary for some people . DF?

I think he means Miles Morales Ultimate Edition. Which includes the original Spiderman with PS5 upgrades and all the dlcs. 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Its 7k?? Dude thats like a months salary for some people . DF?
To be fair gaming on consoles or pcs is anyways is a rich man's hobby.. It was affordable till ps3 but post ps4 things have gone crazy..

This is one of the reasons why xbox will go big in Indian market...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

That new Parker model looks so lame. Quite a bit of backlash on Twitter, too. Imagine that Parker with Black Cat or with MJ of that series. Yuck!

Insomniac's reason of "fixing the jaw-line to match Yuri's" is not convincing either.

If a face model has to be updated just to "take advantage of next-gen", how come other characters don't have to go through the same process? BTW, before anyone posts Insomniac's tweet answering this question, as a reply to this, I don't know what to say. ? Silly logic by Insomniac, IMO. Not an expert in terms of tech, but simply cannot wrap my head around this.

Not wasting a single rupee on this remaster. Will gladly play the original Spider-Man with the awesome backward compatibility mode of the PS5. ?

Pretty sure, the resolution and frame-rate will be updated. ?

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, adity said:

I started doing that recently but it just doesn't feel right to sell games. Now with the f**ked up financial situation, I am forced to sell games but I just like to see my collection grow. 

Im an avid collector too. I bought overwatch for pc from amazon (even when it was just a digital code) i stil have that case :) . But with this prices , i cant just keep them around.

• 2 weeks later...