Official Nintendo Switch Thread

Guys, need a little help with suggestions 

i’ve had a switch for a long time and the only games I played on it were Animal Crossing(sold it off) and zelda.

are there any recommendations and must buys that go on sale nowadays?

I was looking at odyssey mostly and waiting on astral chain to go w bit low :fear1:

i’ve had a switch for a long time and the only games I played on it were Animal Crossing(sold it off) and zelda.

I was looking at odyssey mostly and waiting on astral chain to go w bit low :fear1:

5 hours ago, harjas said:

Super Mario Odyssey and Luigi's Mansion 3 have been my favorites on it so far :wub:

If you want to try astral chain then definitely play Bayonetta 1&2 .... similar gameplay and it's so damn good 

im yet to try breath of the wild ....will try after completing Pokemon sword and shield

but the above 4 mentioned games ( Mario Odyssey ,Luigi's Mansion 3 ,bayo 1&2) are really good :D oh ya and Metroid dread ( cos im a huge Metroid fanboy :bigyellowgrin:)

Edited by silv3rgunn3r
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Super Mario Odyssey and Luigi's Mansion 3 have been my favorites on it so far :wub:

If you want to try astral chain then definitely play Bayonetta 1&2 .... similar gameplay and it's so damn good 

im yet to try breath of the wild ....will try after completing Pokemon sword and shield

but the above 4 mentioned games ( Mario Odyssey ,Luigi's Mansion 3 ,bayo 1&2) are really good :D oh ya and Metroid dread ( cos im a huge Metroid fanboy :bigyellowgrin:)

oohhh

thank you koldy :hug:

Imma get odyssey then, Bayonetta I already have on PC so shall try there once properly!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, harjas said:

Eastward

2 hours ago, DarthVader said:

Anyone getting an oled tempered glass and willing to share one please contact me. 

I wanted to order but its out of stock on amazon 

Wow. Extremely limited stocks I guess. You can also get a pack from DBrand (comes as a pair). Will be costlier though.