48 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Guys, where to get tempered glass for Switch. Had ordered a couple from ebay.com two months back but haven't received the package yet and i don't think i will even. As since last 3-4 months i have not received any of the orders(6 to 7) i had placed their. 

Also these Rs. 600-800 temper glasses available on amazon.in and ebay india are they worth it? Or should i try ebay.com or aliexpress again?

And how are these $2-$5 joy con colored silicon grips. Are they comfortable or just for the show. Thinking of ordering them too. 

I have a spare AMFILM tempered glass. If you want i can send it to you. As for the joycon grips, i have no idea but i feel it's not necessary, and the money can be better spent. Like buying a game or two from eshop :)

• Thanks 1

Donkey Kong Country Freeze coming May 4

Free super mario odyssey update coming February

Ys VIII is coming to Switch this summer

Mario Tennis Aces announced, coming this spring

Hyrule Warriors Definitve Edition announced available spring 2018

Dragon Quest Builders demo out today

Kirby Star Allies releases March 16

Dark Souls Remastered confirmed for Switch

Also Donkey kong dlc coming to Mario + Rabbids 

Edited by Nathan.Drake

1 minute ago, roun90 said:

@Nathan.Drake @CarbonCore Was there any conference/direct going on that do many announcements are coming at once? Any link please listing all announcements? Thanks in advance. 

Also always wanted to try TWEWY, but never had a DS 

Yup, they had a mini direct today.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, roun90 said:

Also always wanted to try TWEWY, but never had a DS 

Loved it on the DS but never finished it. I hope docked mode is implemented well. I wonder how they're gonna do that tho, since it's a touch based game.

Edited by Emo-Iwata

2 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Is there going to be a Definitive version for Breath Of Wild? I wouldn't be playing now....so just contemplating whether i should buy now or maybe 6 months down the line.

You can buy whenever you want. Nintendo games rarely go on sale/have a price drop. So you will most likely end up paying the same price. Sadly no news on a GOTY edition/Complete Edition yet.

10 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Is there going to be a newer version/model of the Switch in the coming months?

I personally doubt that it will happen any time soon. It has not even completed a year yet. Plus its the most modular home console yet. If any updates do come they might be for joycons or the dock which could be purchased separately. 

@Nathan.Drake Never underestimate Nintendo's stupidity. Look at the "New" Nintendo 3ds, which adds a c stick, some extra power (maybe) and nothing else. Then they had to promise that exclusive games will only be released over there; for a grand total of 1-2 exclusives. Ya, I'm still peeved I cant play 3ds Xenoblade Chronicles, just because I purchased the 3ds xl some months-1 year too early.

That said, @blitzkreiig even I doubt any revisions for Switch will come any time soon. At any rate, I think no revisions will be announced for at least another 1-2 years, if announced at all.

21 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Is there going to be a newer version/model of the Switch in the coming months?

11 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

I personally doubt that it will happen any time soon. It has not even completed a year yet. Plus its the most modular home console yet. If any updates do come they might be for joycons or the dock which could be purchased separately. 

45 minutes ago, roun90 said:

@Nathan.Drake Never underestimate Nintendo's stupidity. Look at the "New" Nintendo 3ds, which adds a c stick, some extra power (maybe) and nothing else. Then they had to promise that exclusive games will only be released over there; for a grand total of 1-2 exclusives. Ya, I'm still peeved I cant play 3ds Xenoblade Chronicles, just because I purchased the 3ds xl some months-1 year too early.

That said, @blitzkreiig even I doubt any revisions for Switch will come any time soon. At any rate, I think no revisions will be announced for at least another 1-2 years, if announced at all.

Going by Nintendo's history they like to release a new/updated model roughly every 2 years. This is true since the past 20 years ever since the Game Boy Color was released in 1998. So it's entirely possible something for Switch will be announced next year. Most probably a revision that fixes some issues. 

5 hours ago, roun90 said:

I wont call it stupidity, since the revisions usually sell well, except for the GBA Micro (poor Micro :()

On 2/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, CarbonCore said:

Gonna be pretty expensive month on Switch, Celeste+Bayonetta+Owlboy.

For me as well. Gonna get Celeste + bayo collection + DQBuilders + games I am yet to get like Skyrim and RECollection lol :D