Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yeah I was in the middle of Horizon, gawking at visuals and all, and then Zelda dropped. I thought I'll give it a swing, maybe try couple of shrines before going back to Horizon. And that's how first 25 hours of BotW went by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah I was in the middle of Horizon, gawking at visuals and all, and then Zelda dropped. I thought I'll give it a swing, maybe try couple of shrines before going back to Horizon. And that's how first 25 hours of BotW went by.

That's how it went for me with persona 5.

The japs sure know how to make engaging games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am 150 + hours into botw, and i've  beaten only two divine beats. I have no idea how all these hours went by :D

 

I just just received my copy of Odyssey, and I am tempted to give it a try, but having not completed BOTW yet, the semi completionist in me is holding me back :lol

Edited by Emo-Iwata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have over +100 hours but still haven't beaten Ganon. The teleportation device is set right outside of his door though so I can beat him any time I want. I just need that bike first :P

 

Master cycle > Princess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2017 at 2:11 AM, Sach4life said:

 

No, same game with all the dlc. Wod be awesome to play on the switch.

 

 Congrats! I have been eying Skyrim since it's announcement, but I am holding myself back till i finish BOTW.

 

Just downloaded Kingdom - New Lands, and it's fun and addicting so far. Going back and forth with Odyseey and  having a blast!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Emo-Iwata said:

 

 Congrats! I have been eying Skyrim since it's announcement, but I am holding myself back till i finish BOTW.

 

Just downloaded Kingdom - New Lands, and it's fun and addicting so far. Going back and forth with Odyseey and  having a blast!

 

I won't start skyrim till i have played enough of BOTW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is a good option for a dedicated Nintendo Switch Controller, Specially when one doesn't want to spend much.

 

Seen these 2 controllers on amazon, don't know how good they are though

 

1. Power A Controller - https://goo.gl/qVShWt - Rs. 2700

2. Hori Wired Controller - https://goo.gl/7hK722 Rs. 2400

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nathan.Drake said:

What is a good option for a dedicated Nintendo Switch Controller, Specially when one doesn't want to spend much.

 

Seen these 2 controllers on amazon, don't know how good they are though

 

1. Power A Controller - https://goo.gl/qVShWt - Rs. 2700

2. Hori Wired Controller - https://goo.gl/7hK722 Rs. 2400

 

 

I've heard good things about the hori controller. Also, the snes style controller recieves high praise. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone here had a success in connecting switch to acer predator XB271HU? I cannot get it to work, although it is connecting fine to my TV.

When trying to connect to monitor, the light doesn't lit up on the dock and monitor doesn't display anything. Please help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2017 at 2:52 PM, adity said:

I've heard good things about the hori controller. Also, the snes style controller recieves high praise. 

How is it to buy from Play Asia. They are offering pro controller splatoon edition for 4500 And splatoon joy cons for 5100 plus shipping

Does buying from there attract customs frequently ?

 

 

14 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

It is such a joy playing games in handheld mode. Now i wish all the games release on switch. Awesome way to play games.

So true. I tried to replicate it ps4 and vita with remote play but was disappointed due to lack of R2/L2 mapping. Switch is what PS Vita could have been. 

 

PS: Playing switch Large screen is an amazing exp too. I guess i have spent more hours playing on docked mode than handheld. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...