The Last of Us : Part II

PS Fan

The Last of Us: Part II launched in June, but revealed as part of the July NPD report, life-to-date dollar sales of the sequel are already the third-highest in Sony history. This means that only Marvel’s Spider-Man and God of War have sold more in the United States so far, and both have been available significantly longer.

in 2020, the Last of us 2 is the third biggest seller in the States only behind Modern Warfare and Animal Crossing

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/08/the_last_of_us_2_is_sonys_third_best-seller_in_us_history

Finished it yesterday. Still processing everything but I have to say this has to be one of the most immersive gaming experience I have had on the PS4.

This and GOW have to be the best games to come out on the PS4, I think we will have to wait for a long time before any game tops these two. 

3 hours ago, hope said:

Already looked next gen to me on PS4 

Easily, I played on Pro but even on base PS4 it looked solid next gen.. Lot of time spent in optimizing so PS5 will blast it away..I hope they announce Day 1 PS5 patch..  the rendering above looks super smooth, no need to be that smooth also.. need some realism... 

Edited by Assassins Creed

2 hours ago, SuperT said:

Another slap to Metacritic Review Bombers:lol: Slap after slap :loser:

By December, when it crosses 10 million, another slap :P

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

I'll finish it one day. ?

When its 60fps?

TLOU 2 is hard game to replay.Those flash back sequences just kills the game, i just cant go through them again.. I need skip to action option or some new skins for characters or something very different to justify another run new difficulty settings. :(

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

TLOU 2 is hard game to replay.Those flash back sequences just kills the game, i just cant go through them again.. I need skip to action option or some new skins for characters or something very different to justify another run new difficulty settings. :(

How far you reached on the GROUNDED mode