Assassin's Creed Origins  

4GIfzcg.jpg

FAR CRY 5

coUoiQi.jpg

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

ecFZlgP.jpg

The CREW 2  

1MwMWtn.jpg?1

Beyond the road... Stay with us for more high octane thrills!

Notes:

• New IP is expected.
  • Too early for The Division 2 or Watch Dogs 3.
  • Avatar and Beyond Good & Evil 2 will not be at E3.
  • Ubisoft has been rumoured to be working on a new Splinter Cell.
  • Rainbow Six Siege is not planned to get a sequel until well after Ghost Recon Wildlands gets a sequel, according to their last fiscal call.
  • Ubisoft has a new space exploration sci-fi game in development code-named Pioneer that was rebooted last year but was teased in Watch Dogs 2.
  • Aisha Tyler will not be hosting this year, in favour of having developers host. 5LR4VVG.png

Stay tuned for more!

Join us at: IVG live chat room

Good times ahead.

LFRUmb3.gif

1 hour ago, Keano said:

Announce POP and i'll consider buying few Ubisoft games on day 1

Enough is enough now...POP has been completely forgotten.....bc log....making idiot games again and again because its selling.........but not bringing genuinely good games.

I absolutely love the SC and the PoP series but I dont know if I want the current Ubisoft to make sequels. They would literally have nothing to do the original games and almost guaranteed to be open world. 

Anyway, hyped for the conference. Bring on the cringe.

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Prince of Persia is gone. Those days are never coming back. Pc64jMZ.png 8YPyYsT.png

Better to not expect PoP game every year and then get disappointed.  

Just let it go. zOiKV6e.png

7 years since last game came out.....its clear that this company has lost focus on gaming and is now only milking........

1 minute ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

If I remember correctly, last two POP games were sh*t. Nowhere nearly as good as the 'Sands of Time' trilogy.

The last POP game was The Forgotten sand and it was pretty damn good game not a masterpiece like the first one...but still quite good....it was not gameplay that was bad ...its story was not as good as the first game so only that is where it is often regarded as disappointment ...

And Aftrunner is right. You don't want the current Ubisoft to make new Prince of Persia game. Some things are better left untouched. 

POP had its glorious days and will always be remembered as one of the best series. FlzftMw.png One of my favourite trilogy. 

As for the Splinter Cell, well, I enjoyed all. Little less of Double Agent but rest? Loved it. The recent one Blacklist was really good and if they are working on new SC game, I hope they don't make open world garbage and try to change the core of the game. Stick to globetrotting campaign with a lot of nice locations. 

You remember wrong.

The Forgotten Sands was absolutely fantastic and way better than Two Thrones. 

The 2008 one was hot garbage though. [emoji14]

So much truth.
Forgotten Sands is a phenomenal platformer. I recently played it at 4K on Steam using supersampling and it looked and played amazingly well.
2008 cell shaded bullshit was kill it with fire material. Absolutely terrible autoplatforming crappy bullshit appealing more to non-gamers who like to watch games rather than play.

Archived