Sign in to follow this  
Joe Cool

The Indie Games Thread - Out now: Hades

5 hours ago, funnyadit said:

I also wanna try this game out.. Saw dev's stream was really fun.. Similar to human fall flat but with so many others in the lobby.. Seems really fun..

Yeah, it's quite a bit of fun. But I don't see it holding my attention for more than a couple of hours (maybe a little more with friends).

My friends didn't get the beta code. So I had to play it alone :|

4 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:
So, what do you guys think?

Jackpot? Goldmine? Just a 'buzz' for few days/weeks?

People said the minigames will get old and boring, but so far they haven't. I'd say they've hit the jackpot, and capitalized on it by launching it on PS+. This could be the next Rocket League.

5 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Looks great but I wonder what kind of absurd hardware it must be running on? Lots of detail, lots of flame effects, paticle effects, lots of shadows, lots of fur 

The best money can buy?

according to joe this isn't the full game, just a trailer to pick up a publisher and add devs.

full game IF it does release could be downgraded, or could have performance issues if it holds up these graphics.

There was a strange chinese shooting game with very good graphics, last i heard it was in early access hell :rofl:

it was made by just one guy iirc

8 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

The best money can buy?

according to joe this isn't the full game, just a trailer to pick up a publisher and add devs.

full game IF it does release could be downgraded, or could have performance issues if it holds up these graphics.

There was a strange chinese shooting game with very good graphics, last i heard it was in early access hell :rofl:

it was made by just one guy iirc

Bright Memeory. It was front and center in the first xbox series x game showcase. Very fitting for the console. Still got more hype than Halo lol. :roflroll: