Numbers, MTx, and Fiscal sales discussion thread

It works now, but you have to login first. And it does a really jarring switch to HDR, like the whole screen flashes with random colors before switching to HDR.
yes its worrisome.. at first i thought is my set f**ked up or what..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

[mention=2150]sobbii[/mention] don't preordered games, dude let alone pre ordering season pass. If you waited a bit you'd know know crap the game is. 
i know man and i accept that bungie c kaat gaya..

Even on average it costs $2719.55. 

l907i6B.png

3-year life cycle. 4 seasons per year. Even with BEST luck possible (which isn't possible) you still looking at $10352.20. 

If you take grind route:

• 480000 public events
  • 800000 minutes
  • 13333 hours
  • 555 days

If you start now, you will barely make it by April 2022..likely 7 months later Destiny 3 is released. REri0ai.png 

Remember that all of this will be left behind and scrapped when Destiny 3 launches, so all that money/time/effort you put in will be lost after 3 years. Even the Silver you buy in D1 doesn't work in D2 despite being the exact same currency hosted on same servers using same account.

And people say they need to do this to stay afloat financially :lol:  Well so does every scam artist and thief. 

18 hours ago, Joe Cool said:
  • 480000 public events
  • 800000 minutes
  • 13333 hours
  • 555 days

Hey look, someone did the math on Battlefront 2

Just needs a third of that time, ~4,500+ hours (third of Destiny's grind, half a year) to grind it out or about half the money ($2100). Such a bargain, EA , you such a good guy man. 

6 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

Hey look, someone did the math on Battlefront 2

Just needs a third of that time, ~4,500+ hours (third of Destiny's grind, half a year) to grind it out or about half the money ($2100). Such a bargain, EA , you such a good guy man. 

Outdated within 2 weeks and the game doesn't have any loot boxes. So, yeah, looks pretty good in comparison. 7rRfXGA.png

43 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Outdated within 2 weeks and the game doesn't have any loot boxes. So, yeah, looks pretty good in comparison. 7rRfXGA.png

Would not have been outdated if people like you would have had your way. 

Anyway, 'progression' is still locked behind a grind, so I do not see how it is 'better'. It is still unrewarding. Still singularly pointless. And still broken. 

Anyway, 'progression' is still locked behind a grind, so I do not see how it is 'better'. It is still unrewarding. Still singularly pointless. And still broken. 
FREE DLCS

I support my favorite publisher because nothing wrong with their monetizations.

*Outrage, boycott, bad press, under-performed, pubs roll back monetization.

I support my favorite publisher because they rolled back greedy-a*s monetization. See told ya they were not bad guys. 

23 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

Except it has been adjusted? You are rewarded with more since patch. On top of that the daily rewards are also boosted. You want to unlock everything in 10 hours? Okay. 

23 minutes ago, sobbii said:

FREE DLCS

22 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

Oh, Em Ji. 

Free DLC that is about as well detailed as the lootbox. 

Free DLCs/post launch content goes a long way. It is still better than paying $$$ and getting same amount of content.  

Destiny 2's first expansion has same as what Battlefront II offered for free. Same 1-2 hour campaign. On top of that, they also put all the end game content behind DLC lock. 

Yep, all same. F3bTeGY.png  

Free DLCs/post launch content goes a long way. It is still better than paying $$$ and getting same amount of content.  

Destiny 2's first expansion has same as what Battlefront II offered for free. Same 1-2 hour campaign. On top of that, they also put all the end game content behind DLC lock. 

Yep, all same. F3bTeGY.png  
who said d2 is a better game.? you comparing yesterdays sh*t to todays sh*t and saying its okay to step on this one atleast it fresh.. :rofl:

Just now, sobbii said:

who said d2 is a better game.? you comparing yesterdays sh*t to todays sh*t and saying its okay to step on this one atleast it fresh..

Maybe you want to scroll up again and see who compared to what.  

My post was merely about Destiny 2 and what's going on with Eververse and had nothing to do with Battlefront II. But some people got butthurt they had to bring Battlefront II's outdated stuff for comparison. :rofl:  

24 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Except it has been adjusted? You are rewarded with more since patch. On top of that the daily rewards are also boosted. You want to unlock everything in 10 hours? Okay. 

No, I want to have control over what I bloody unlock instead of having to gamble and hope I 'progress'. 

Stop trying to argue simply because hey man, this is not as much of a sh*t as these other guys.

24 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Except it is not free if you are paying via RNG microtransaction boxes to actually 'progress' in-game. 

17 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

My post was merely about Destiny 2 and what's going on with Eververse and had nothing to do with Battlefront II. But some people got butthurt they had to bring Battlefront II's outdated stuff for comparison. :rofl:  

You do the same things. Just that Bungie has dressed up its lootboxes with an actual in-game cash shop and labelled it. 

It is like that Jorgenson the idiot saying that EA cannot do cosmetics in STAR WARS because of Uhhhhh! Pink Darth Vader. 

Edited by ALPHA17

At least D2 lootbox is almost entirely cosmetic, doesn't affect your progression in the game one bit. Yeah XP throttling is scummy af, but once you reach lvl 20, which happens by the time you finish campaign, XP matters fkall. The outrage against Eververse is a snowball effect of other fkery that Bungie was caught doing, unlike BF2 where it was the center of controversy right from the beginning. 

10 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

Except it is not free if you are paying via RNG microtransaction boxes to actually 'progress' in-game. 

But you don't pay anymore, because good-guy EA had a change of heart on its own and decided to pull MTs off. 

You can still buy $20 upgrade though, which gives you bunch of lootboxes with nice epic cards stuffed into them. Like a grenade that has 40% more radius than the scrub who didn't buy deluxe lootboxes.

2 minutes ago, adity said:

That's because you defend battlefront 2 to death and come to sh*t on Destiny 2. Enjoy it all you want, Battlefront 2 is also pretty sh*t in the same way Destiny 2 is. 

I don't shite without playing it..like you and then some. I started Destiny 2 only recently. So there you go. 

2 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

No, I want to have control over what I bloody unlock instead having to gamble and hope I 'progress'. 

Stop trying to argue simply because hey man, this is not as much of a sh*t as these other guys.

Um, you do. You can craft what you want. They also removed the card levels so everyone can equip all 3 cards at any time. 

Except it does not have any microtransaction boxes. If you are seeing any on your screen, then I'd like to see those magical boxes too. If not, well, then everything is FREE and doesn't lock you out from anything. 

Clearly shows how much you played or know about the game.  

^ Oh! Wait, wait, I just realised a wonderful thing. These so-called Free-loaded Content does not even have a roadmap, so good guy EA will release content only around the time when there is hype building for a release or some such. 

6 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

~snip~

Yeah! Take this bullshit line of argument on a fanbaby forum. I do not want to pay ~$60+ (++micro-transactions shoved in my face) to 'grind' and get a sense of 'pride and accomplishment'. 

Destiny 2 looked like generic garbage to me in the beta and it has been vindicated by die hard fans of the franchise here. 

Battlefront 2 at-least looked good and played decent till all this crap started disgorging itself out like a giant bag of bile. No thanks. I like to keep $60 to spend on other games, other hobbies which respect my time and effort instead of bro, 'sense of pride and accomplishment' and free content. Get out of here.

Just for an example, a game like War Thunder (I play it a lot) got two major content drops (vehicles, maps, new gameplay mechanics) in the time it took DICE to work on one map and two heroes and Bungie shot itself in its feet.  

Edited by ALPHA17

^ Oh! Wait, wait, I just realised a wonderful thing. These so-called Free-loaded Content does not even have a roadmap, so good guy EA will release content only around the time when there is hype building for a release or some such. 

Yeah! Take this bullshit line of argument on a fanbaby forum. I do not want to pay ~$60+ (++micro-transactions shoved in my face) to 'grind' and get a sense of 'pride and accomplishment'. 

Destiny 2 looked like generic garbage to me in the beta and it has been vindicated by die hard fans of the franchise here. 

Battlefront 2 at-least looked good and played decent till all this crap started disgorging itself out like a giant bag of bile. No thanks. I like to keep $60 to spend on other games, other hobbies which respect my time and effort instead of bro, 'sense of pride and accomplishment' and free content. Get out of here. 
its 30$ dollars now haha.. joe dont you feel bad that you paid 30 more..? if progression doesnt take long you sure should feel bad.. [emoji14]

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Numbers, MTx, and Fiscal sales discussion thread