God of War

Big Boss

Regarding pre-order I was thinking of buying it when pre-load goes live. Does pre-order still work when the pre-load goes live. Would the pre-load work on my Indian PSN account if the pre-order is bought from US account? Or I will have to download after release to be able to access it from Indian account?

Someone did a basic analysis of combat on Era, gonna copy paste it.

LwQmUmG.gif

This looks like a light-light-light-heavy combo.

0Iu1aqf.gif

This is maybe dash-light-heavy?

bBZS8XJ.gif

Light-light-charged heavy?

FIYzQse.gif

Parry and a simple light-light-light-light.

WhwMkkD.gif

The axe-throwing mechanic looks really interesting here. I'm guessing here but it seems that headshots power up your axe big time for the next attack. You can see that a cooldown shows up on the left side of the screen too.

l5vni2D.gif

You can aim the axe and cut the legs off the enemies, which seems to serve up the enemies for a juggle (you can see him bounce off the ground). Kratos instead stuns him a shoulder bash and ends it with a back-finishing attack.

I6w13Qd.gif

Kratos freezes an enemy with the axe (still not sure how that's activated), and does what looks look like a light attacks combo with his shield to another enemy.

ceJKyX7.gif

Kratos goes back to the frozen enemy and ends a light-light-light combo with a spinning finisher move different from the ground pound attack in the first gif.

Am I crazy? This sh*t looks really neat for a melee game with an over the shoulder perspective. I can only imagine your moveset will grow monstrously as you progress. This is literally from the first 60 seconds of footage.

Totally looks like Last of Us, like the time when Joel threw his metal pipe at a clicker, then should charged it from ten feet away, then finished it with upper-cut finisher.

• Like 2

Regarding pre-order I was thinking of buying it when pre-load goes live. Does pre-order still work when the pre-load goes live. Would the pre-load work on my Indian PSN account if the pre-order is bought from US account? Or I will have to download after release to be able to access it from Indian account? 

Don't want download twice.

Yes, even when the pre-load is live, you can still pre-order until the game releases.

If you pre-order from the US PS Store, then you will have to pre-load from the US PS Store. Once, the pre-load is done, and the game has unlocked, you can play from any account on your PS4.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yes, even when the pre-load is live, you can still pre-order until the game releases.

If you pre-order from the US PS Store, then you will have to pre-load from the US PS Store. Once, the pre-load is done, and the game has unlocked, you can play from any account on your PS4.

The game will unlock on the release date so all I have to do is login to US account and unlock the game and log back into main account and play right? Or it will automatically unlock on main account on release date time?