Halo Infinite

Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

rise of the tomb raider

Ah!

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Its following ROTR design of semi open world i think

The world will open up as you complete missions. However, you can always go back to the previous areas. Was ROTR similar? I don't think so.

2 minutes ago, -13- said:

Ah!

The world will open up as you complete missions. However, you can always go back to the previous areas. Was ROTR similar? I don't think so.

In ROTR you could rest at camp fire and then fast travel to previous areas.

iirc certain sidequests in previous areas only open up with story progression.

Just now, PhantomShade said:

In ROTR you could rest at camp fire and then fast travel to previous areas.

iirc certain sidequests in previous areas only open up with story progression.

Oh right. I totally forgot that (even though I've completed the game).

4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Fail Spencer might backtrack and make it Series X exclusive anyways.

No, its expensive title..They want it on every platform possible under MS ecosystem. Halo will never be Series X exclusive.. PC is guranteed.

You not seeing sales of Halo MC  on Steam? It outsold Xbox one version. Halo is coming to PC 200%

Edited by WhiteWolf

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

No, its expensive title..They want it on every platform possible under MS ecosystem. Halo will never be Series X exclusive.. PC is guranteed

I am talking about xbox one. I don't care about pc, neither do majority of console gamers who buy consoles at launch. Stop bringing PC in every comment. 

Just now, Big Boss said:

I am talking about xbox one. I don't care about pc, neither do majority of console gamers who buy consoles at launch. Stop bringing PC in every comment. 

It will run on your Xbox One X. 100% guarantee. Series X install base will not be enough for Halo to make its money back.

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

It will run on your Xbox One X. 100% guarantee. Series X install base will not be enough for Halo to make its money back.

They have said 2021. It can be 31st December 2021 too. By that time xsx install base will be good enough. Also it reverse, Halo will sell consoles. Have you forgotten how console exclusives work during launch or first year or so? They sell the consoles and make money, not other way around. Fail Spencer has completely messed up with xbot brains :doh:

• Like 1