Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Heaven Angel

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 7:39 PM, Ne0 said:

At the dathomir level now, woah, the game has surpassed my expectations.  Some of the gliding acrobats was so cool in the prev kashykk level.  I think the game has one of the best designed platforming component in a video game.  Its not really difficult to master , very cinematic and you feel like such a badass after completing some of those gliding + platforming sections of the game.  My only gripe is the constant backtracking required some time at the end of a level, its so damn frustrating having to find my way back to the spaceship each time a level is completed :-/

Yeah, I loved the game except for the part where we had to find our way back! I was specifically frustrated in the Zefo map! But the gameplay is seriously satisfying and the combat is tough but not repetitive! Looking forward to the sequel :D

I can't see this strangely. I inserted the disc, went to the game's menu too. But nothing. When I open the store it shows the price, not that it is already supposed to be in my library. Since it doesn't show that, I cannot see the upgrade option...

Any ideas?

40 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

I can't see this strangely. I inserted the disc, went to the game's menu too. But nothing. When I open the store it shows the price, not that it is already supposed to be in my library. Since it doesn't show that, I cannot see the upgrade option...

Any ideas?

First thought that comes to my mind is disc region and store region mismatch. Your disc says ESRB or PEGI in the front? Also which region store do you use? 

STAR WARS™ JEDI: FALLEN ORDER | NEXT-GEN RELEASE DETAILS

This next-gen release provides the best possible way to experience Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on consoles, bringing the following technical improvements:

• Higher Resolution Textures & Assets
  • 4K/HDR Resolution
  • Improved 60 FPS Performance
  • Significantly Faster Loading Times

If you already own the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One version of the game, you’ll be automatically entitled to the next-generation version of the game on PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S. 

The disc version works the same way as the digital version for entitlement of the next-gen upgrade. You’ll need to have the disc in the console and then refer to the above linked sites for more information depending on what platform you’re playing on.

If you have a physical copy of the game on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One and have a discless PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series S, you will need to contact EA support at help.ea.com to validate your purchase using your account information to receive your free*** upgrade.

• Performance Mode (ON) - 1440p Resolution at 60 FPS
  • Performance Mode (OFF) - 4K Resolution at 30 FPS

Note: There is no graphical setting on Xbox Series S, as performance is locked at 1080p/60FPS.

9 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

EA Play / GamePass version got the upgrade too. 

That's cool from EA. 

It's a nice time to pick up this subscription for PS5 users, with FIFA 21 in the list too. 

19 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

ESRB. And I use the Indian store.

Edit: I had bought a new disc from MCube games back in May

Is this resolved?

As far as I know ESRB is North American rating. If this upgrade is considered dlc then the mismatch might be the issue. I'm not 100% though, I had a similar issue with Bloodborne copy from US, could not download the expansion dlc because of it, but that was paid dlc.

Second opinion anyone?

Is this resolved?
As far as I know ESRB is North American rating. If this upgrade is considered dlc then the mismatch might be the issue. I'm not 100% though, I had a similar issue with Bloodborne copy from US, could not download the expansion dlc because of it, but that was paid dlc.

Second opinion anyone?
No. Still the same. Even dropped Sony an email though I doubt that'll help much tbh. At my wits end now on how to upgrade.