Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Heaven Angel

I just finished the game yesterday! It was an awesome experience and the combat was so intense! I played the entire game on Jedi Master difficulty but unfortunately, had to move down to 'Jedi Knight' for 

Spoiler

the final fight against Trilla in the interrogation room. No matter what, I just couldn't finish her off in Jedi Master. I wish I had got the skill where BD-1 refills the force bar along with the health bar so that I could have used the 'slow' and 'force push' more instead of waiting to dodge her attacks. 

However, the ending sequence is beyond mindblowing !!! :wOOtjumpy:

I sometimes found the whole save feature irritating as would have to replay a lot of the game, especially in Zeffo if I died between save points. How did you guys find this game?

• 4 weeks later...

Just started the game, woah what a beginning, combat looks so slick and stylish .... Anyone else feel the starting train sequence was heavily inspired from Uncharted 2 ? Game feels like a cross between Uncharted and dark souls !

I'm playing on pc , all thanks to gamepass subscription, else would've easily missed this ! The graphics looks fantastic (all set to the highest / 1440p) no framerate issues seen so far either ....

Hard to believe this is from EA   A good looking / cinematic / SP game without any MTX ? Did they change their CEO or something :P ?

Edited by Ne0

• 1 month later...

star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-may-the-4th-

Coming this summer, we’re excited to announce the next-gen release of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, bringing a number of technical improvements to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S console versions of the game. This will be a free cross-generation upgrade to current owners. More details will come soon.

16 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-may-the-4th-

???

didn’t it already receive some upgrades?

this summer means when exactly?

I am this close to starting the GP version on XSX. Will this new upgrade apply to GP version? 

Edited by 0verlord

23 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Idk I kinda love EA. They've given out next gen enhancements for "free" for pretty much every game of theirs unlike a certain other company. 

All I know of are Activision (black ops Cold War) and Insomniac (Spiderman remastered) who charged for next gen upgrades.

Edited by Mysteryman

22 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

???

didn’t it already receive some upgrades?

this summer means when exactly?

I am this close to starting the GP version on XSX. Will this new upgrade apply to GP version? 

No info for now but many GP and Ps plus and Now games are not entitled to next gen upgrades so far. 

Edited by Mysteryman

At the dathomir level now, woah, the game has surpassed my expectations.  Some of the gliding acrobats was so cool in the prev kashykk level.  I think the game has one of the best designed platforming component in a video game.  Its not really difficult to master , very cinematic and you feel like such a badass after completing some of those gliding + platforming sections of the game.  My only gripe is the constant backtracking required some time at the end of a level, its so damn frustrating having to find my way back to the spaceship each time a level is completed :-/

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

At the dathomir level now, woah, the game has surpassed my expectations.  Some of the gliding acrobats was so cool in the prev kashykk level.  I think the game has one of the best designed platforming component in a video game.  Its not really difficult to master , very cinematic and you feel like such a badass after completing some of those gliding + platforming sections of the game.  My only gripe is the constant backtracking required some time at the end of a level, its so damn frustrating having to find my way back to the spaceship each time a level is completed :-/

The only thing bad about this game is the map. Bloody thing is so damn confusing I can never understand where I am and where I need to go. 

I platinumed  this game, but that bloody map was a chore. 

completed the game , what an amazing game it was. 

Story / characters / writing / atmosphere / gameplay , everything was top notch.  My personal fav was the dathomir level.  The boss fights were difficult but apart from that, even on medium, the game is quite easy to play.  The game is a mix of platforming , puzzles and combat and all of them have been handled well and gel in seamlessly with the gameplay, never got the feeling of one taking more space at the expense of the other.  

The only gripe with the game is some backtracking in the initial sections which gets compounded with the really bad in-game map.  

I think this has the potential to be a really good game series in its own right, if the publishers/devs continue to build up on the strengths and fix some of the minor issues.

• Like 2