PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

No - Game Time will most likely (90% at least) not be purchasable through the Xbox Store. None of the platforms can buy Game Time Directly. Even if you purchased the game on PS or heck - even Steam - you still need to buy Game Time from SE store only (Or game time cards sold physically abroad or via 3rd party sites who will sell you the codes). There is no option to buy game time from native store on any platform whatsoever. They will most likely not be making an exception just for the Xbox.

It's absolutely stupid of SE I know (The SE Store website which sells game time, cosmetics etc. looks like it was designed in the 90s, during the early days of website creation). But it is what it is. Either they allow purchases from native stores on all platforms including Xbox to celebrate Xbox release (SOmething that has not happened since the game's launch almost 10 years ago) or they do as they have always done till now.

To be honest Zodka is right.

M$ can spend endlessly even striking deal to bring FF14 for free on GamesPass.

They are desperately trying to undo their fallen marketshare & ready to spend endlessly cause they see the potential of cloud streaming now.

Had they spent even a fraction of this during second half of 360 then it wouldn’t have been so bad.

Truth is they never cared about niche core AAA spec. hardware audiences & gave them a boot even with XBone & it’s Apple wona be mass market gimmicks.

Only now they need us core gamers to walk them into the cloud with a decently reasonable subscription count to wu the investors.

Once cloud lifts up with casual sh*t I fully expect them to give us a boot again.

Edited by AnK

3 hours ago, AnK said:

To be honest Zodka is right.

M$ can spend endlessly even striking deal to bring FF14 for free on GamesPass.

They are desperately trying to undo their fallen marketshare & ready to spend endlessly cause they see the potential of cloud streaming now.

Had they spent even a fraction of this during second half of 360 then it wouldn’t have been so bad.

Truth is they never cared about niche core AAA spec. hardware audiences & gave them a boot even with XBone & it’s Apple wona be mass market gimmicks.

Only now they need us core gamers to walk them into the cloud with a decently reasonable subscription count to wu the investors.

Once cloud lifts up with casual sh*t I fully expect them to give us a boot again.

While in general this is true - I'm not sure it will happen with FF14. This is purely because of MS's behaviour. FF14 is an MMO. MS already has an MMO in ESO. They should have brought ESO to Gamepass. They have not - for some reason. People are still having to buy expansions for ESO separately. Once MS-ActiBlizz Deal goes through - they will also have WoW. WoW is arguably the biggest or 2nd biggest MMO in the market (Pure competitor to FF14). They should focus on bringing that (Minus WoW Sub) to Gamepass. But they've not talked a single word of WoW (Surprising, they've talked a lot about Diablo - but WoW is bigger then Diablo). Until these happen, it's pointless to think MS will make a deal for FF14 to allow subs from their own store or skip subs altogether.

As expected,regulatory pressure on M$ to drop down back door promos on GPU:-

By the time COD comes on GP in 2025,it won’t be as “consumer friendly” as it has been.

Most likely other two regulators negotiating a truce back door after putting trials on hold.

Another killer app Timed Exclusive for PS5 for free this time it seems.

Could take 1 year to reach Xbox.

Really wona know what SeriesX owner’s still think about the existence of SeriesS?!? :rofl: 

18 minutes ago, AnK said:

Lmao 

There is a difference between fans wanting to know what’s coming & the company wanting to tell what’s not coming ever!! :rofl: 

Never!!!

y2j-chris-jericho.gif

With Xbox at least there is uncertainty what they might release. Both HiFi Rush and Redfall were huge surprises. :rofl:

With Sony, I can already tell what's coming.

59 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

:rofl:

Criticise xbox for revealing games too early. 

Then snoop around various sites to figure out what their own studios might be working on.

Usual day in life of a pony.

Bluepoint, Housemarque and Bungie are currently working on new AAA IP...count me intrigued.

18 minutes ago, AnK said:

giphy.webp

It had turd written all over it since the day normal,unbiased & unpaid ppl saw it!! :rofl: 

A normal 4 player coop game would've worked very well. Xbox players love that stuff. 

Sadly they made something unplayable.

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

:rofl:

Criticise xbox for revealing games too early. 

Then snoop around various sites to figure out what their own studios might be working on.

Usual day in life of a pony.

Lol so true 

when you dont have anything you tend to scrape the barrel. Sony has sh*t right right now.

Edited by triggr happy ss

12 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

A normal 4 player coop game would've worked very well. Xbox players love that stuff. 

Sadly they made something unplayable.

Only thing Xbots love doing is:- 

12 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Bluepoint, Housemarque and Bungie are currently working on new AAA IP...count me intrigued.

Almost all of those listed studios have already shown their metal since 2020 next gen transition.

Let alone previous gen.

PS5 might go down in history as the most gloried system with getting bangers from the very start to the finish.

Let’s all take a moment & sincerely pray to god for the success & well-being of Starfield’s launch…I know I do.

Not only because I’m a fan of Tod Howard’s designs spending good 30-40 hours before getting bored & moving on (FO4’s case only coz it didn’t have next gen patch) & want that legacy to continue but most importantly because I don’t want god to be so unkind to our dear fellow gamers aka Xbots & their mental health.

Damn!!! It will be just another level of misery 

giphy.webp

Edited by AnK

25 minutes ago, AnK said:

Let’s all take a moment & sincerely pray to god for the success & well-being of Starfield’s launch…I know I do.

Not only because I’m a fan of Tod Howard’s designs & want that legacy to continue but most importantly because I don’t want god to be so unkind to our dear fellow gamers aka Xbots & their mental health.

Dude it aint that hard to copy a Sony game aka No Mans Sky. 

5 minutes ago, Purana Khiladi said:

Dude it aint that hard to copy a Sony game aka No Mans Sky. 

I’ll be honest with you dude.

Fall Out+No Mans Sky is a very lucrative combination.

I obviously ain’t expecting any groundbreaking innovation out of it or pulse pounding lore like Mass Effect.

But it will be great no doubt.