PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

57 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

The saviour of the game industry under scrutiny ?

If only MS spent half of this time making games as they do trying to buy publishers and launch legal investigations against Sony. I guess when you’re third for more than 2 decades, you have to resort to lowballing like this 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

If only MS spent half of this time making games as they do trying to buy publishers and launch legal investigations against Sony. I guess when you’re third for more than 2 decades, you have to resort to lowballing like this 

They've done everything they can to clinch market share from Sony/PS this gen, cheaper/weaker console, 2 massive publishers, refrigerators, nail polishes and 6 dozen controller colors. Yet, they're losing globally and their home ground despite having so much money and resources :P This feels like one of their last ditch efforts, using the senators in their pocket from home state, political power to try and grab Sony's market share abroad through brute force (financial power).

Coz imagine they still lose after all this, their incompetence would be open for all to see, again.

They're better off paying Sony to provide an SOP on how to run a successful gaming division, but knowing MS and Phil Spencer, they'll still f**k that up :D 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RV1709 said:

turntables GIF

??

6 hours ago, gecko89 said:

This feels like one of their last ditch efforts, using the senators in their pocket from home state, political power to try and grab Sony's market share abroad through brute force (financial power).

Coz imagine they still lose after all this, their incompetence would be open for all to see, again.

They're better off paying Sony to provide an SOP on how to run a successful gaming division, but knowing MS and Phil Spencer, they'll still f**k that up :D 

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, gecko89 said:

They've done everything they can to clinch market share from Sony/PS this gen, cheaper/weaker console, 2 massive publishers, refrigerators, nail polishes and 6 dozen controller colors. Yet, they're losing globally and their home ground despite having so much money and resources :P This feels like one of their last ditch efforts, using the senators in their pocket from home state, political power to try and grab Sony's market share abroad through brute force (financial power).

11 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

10 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

finally a AAA Xbox showcase.

oh wait 

This can't be serious. 

This month we are getting Minecraft Legends. Already pre loaded. 

Redfall is less than a month away. In case you missed latest trailer, apparently game has come together very nicely. With a lot of complementary builds and skills options, it really is upto you how well you use all the options, in typical Arkane fashion.

On 12/10/2021 at 9:34 PM, gamer_adi said:

Looks great to me, we need a great cod-type campaign now.

16 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

This can't be serious. 

This month we are getting Minecraft Legends. Already pre loaded. 

Redfall is less than a month away. In case you missed latest trailer, apparently game has come together very nicely. With a lot of complementary builds and skills options, it really is upto you how well you use all the options, in typical Arkane fashion.

We know what happens when bots get excited for a game they have 0 idea about. 

Tldr- bots cannot be taken seriously 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Better than having no writing. 

Just like xbox aaa "exclusives" 

Even super Mario Bros on the nes has a better storyline than halo shitfinite. 

Suit yourself.

Halo Infinite had very minimalistic story. Like Doom 2016. Enough to give Master Chief character, without getting in the way. 

Writing, voice acting I have seen in Ragnorok has all been debbie downers so far and greatly diminished anticipation I had for playing it.

Only thing I enjoyed is when Kratos says "hmm", in reply to excited character in front of him. If you have played it you will know what I am talking about.

1 minute ago, Vaibhavp said:

Suit yourself.

Halo Infinite had very minimalistic story. Like Doom 2016. Enough to give Master Chief character, without getting in the way. 

Writing, voice acting I have seen in Ragnorok has all been debbie downers so far and greatly diminished anticipation I had for playing it.

Only thing I enjoyed is when Kratos says "hmm", in reply to excited character in front of him. If you have played it you will know what I am talking about.

the same voice actors who ended up winning baftas and the game awards? Clearly they aren’t staying awake at night thinking they haven’t impressed a series s gamepass user 

1 minute ago, RV1709 said:

the same voice actors who ended up winning baftas and the game awards? Clearly they aren’t staying awake at night thinking they haven’t impressed a series s gamepass user 

I shared a video where it's sh*t. 

Show proof if it's good.

Else, it's sh*t. 

51 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

I shared a video where it's sh*t. 

Show proof if it's good.

Else, it's sh*t. 

aren’t you the guy who said god of war 3 should be thankful to halo because halo was the pioneer of sequels and no one did it before them?

• Haha 2