Official GamePass Thread

PS Fan

32 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Why are there no Assassin's Creed games on Gamepass? I don't think they were added anytime since the beginning. Would it be safe to buy one?

I think Ubi has an agreement with Amazon's Luna, iirc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Why are there no Assassin's Creed games on Gamepass? I don't think they were added anytime since the beginning. Would it be safe to buy one?

Ubisoft has Uplay, like EA. Unless they make some kind of agreement with MSFT for that, their games won't be expected on Gamepass.

• Like 1

So found this link again in this thread after a lot of digging through. -  Can this link be Pinned to this thread please? 

-------------------------------------------

For guys who followed this method to get 3yrs GPU, did you gift ALL 6 - 6-month memberships from same account to a single email id or multiple? Did you use same payment card ?

I read that there is some account locking happening as security measure.

So i am thinking to purchase the 6-month Gold codes from my secondary microsoft account(not the one i plan to redeem codes on) and pay using 3 different cards.  Will that suffice? Please advise

5 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

For guys who followed this method to get 3yrs GPU, did you gift ALL 6 - 6-month memberships from same account to a single email id or multiple? Did you use same payment card ?

So i am thinking to purchase the 6-month Gold codes from my secondary microsoft account(not the one i plan to redeem codes on) and pay using 3 different cards.  Will that suffice? Please advise

I did same card and same account 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

So found this link again in this thread after a lot of digging through. -  Can this link be Pinned to this thread please? 

-------------------------------------------

Yeah, true. Pin this 

20 hours ago, Shantz said:

Ubisoft has Uplay, like EA. Unless they make some kind of agreement with MSFT for that, their games won't be expected on Gamepass.

Hopefully it might change someday as R6 Siege got added to gp last month.

Btw another important for all Game Pass user. All present, past and future games list including everything.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kspw-4paT-eE5-mrCrc4R9tg70lH2ZTFrJOUmOtOytg/edit?usp=sharing

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

Do games get re added to gamepass once they leave ? Wanted to play metro exodus.. 

Fallout 4, Batman AK and Skyrim SE did. I am sure other games can too. My Friend Pedro got removed from pc earlier but got added to Xbox and Android this month.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Animus said:

Converting Gold to GPU for 36 months.... should I do this now or after my 3 months GPU expires?

you cannot do this trick with active GPU... adding gold will convert it to Gpu directly..

”After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate based on the following conversion table. Conversion ratio subject to change.”

Token says…

You get…

1 month of Gold=20 days of Ultimate.

3 months of Gold=50 days of Ultimate (1+ month).

6 months of Gold=79 days of Ultimate (2+ months).

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/live/gold/upgrade

Edited by hsk_colossus

37 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

you cannot do this trick with active GPU... adding gold will convert it to Gpu directly..

”After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate based on the following conversion table. Conversion ratio subject to change.”

Token says…

You get…

1 month of Gold=20 days of Ultimate.

3 months of Gold=50 days of Ultimate (1+ month).

6 months of Gold=79 days of Ultimate (2+ months).

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/live/gold/upgrade

So, I can do this towards the end of my 3months right? It is not the case, where this offer/scheme will go off...right?

Just now, Animus said:

So, I can do this towards the end of my 3months right? It is not the case, where this offer/scheme will go off...right?

It won’t. But you must wait for your active sub to end. It should say expired. I usually give it 2-3 days more after the run out date. Just to be sure. 

2 minutes ago, Animus said:

From the pinned post 

“This works only if game pass ULTIMATE is currently not active on the account (regular game pass is fine tho). If it is, then either wait for it to expire and then try this method (But you’ll be charged the full month rental rather than the discounted trial fee) or create a new account if you aren’t too tied up to your account. If there was an ULTIMATE subscription before and it expired, you can still load up on Xbox live gold and convert it but it will be 800 for the 1 month ultimate rather than the 50Rs initial trial.”

• Like 1

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Official GamePass Thread