Jump to content
CarbonCore

!!SPOILERS!! The Last of Us Part 2 SPOILER thread of !!SPOILERS!!

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, The Panda said:

 

Even Rockstar Games had to bend their knees and go all out with "the SJW agenda" for Red Dead Redemption 2. However, the key difference is, the said "agenda" did NOT stop the story and its characters from being appreciated by everyone. I have seen even 4chan trolls coming to its defense and praising it several times on the image boards unlike what's being said here to counter the backlash. So the issue with TLOU2 isn't exactly with its heavy LGBT/SJW push, it's that it reads like an edgelord teenager's ultimate fantasy.

What agenda are you talking about here. That one mission where you held a bunch or women with protesting for voting rights?

Epic gamers are so f**king retarded. Looking for some overarching conspiracy where there is none. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think we should give any credit to the alt-right. They have negligible impact on the entertainment industry and only take credit and vent out their anger when something fails universally. They wouldn't dare to try it with RDR2 for example because everyone would destroy them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Panda said:

I don't think we should give any credit to the alt-right. They have negligible impact on the entertainment industry and only take credit and vent out their anger when something fails universally. They wouldn't dare to try it with RDR2 for example because everyone would destroy them.

Alt Right and SJW’s both are cancer. 
 

Things that please the general right tend to succeed though, take the recent sonic film for example.

 

Anyways, the point is, things work irrespective of right or left, if you proceed to make quality content without going overboard on agenda, unlike the recent Star Wars films.

 

High art has always been liberal without going overboard with cringe. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, adity said:

What agenda are you talking about here. That one mission where you held a bunch or women with protesting for voting rights?

Epic gamers are so f**king retarded. Looking for some overarching conspiracy where there is none. 

 

Nothing in the game fell under SJW agenda for me until I read some mild opinions on sites like GTAForums etc. So surely such moments in the game must have qualified as part of the agenda for them. But like I said, they wouldn't dare to question/belittle such moments so openly since RDR2 is dearly loved.

Edited by The Panda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Panda said:

 

Nothing in the game fell under SJW agenda for me until I read some mild opinions on sites like GTAForums etc. So surely such moments in the game must have qualified as part of the agenda for them. But like I said, they wouldn't dare to question/belittle such moments so openly because RDR2 is dearly loved.

I request you to watch this video.

It’s just the general direction in which ND is heading that has blown this out of proportion.

 

I still expect to enjoy the game, and it’s story, unless they prioritize agenda over narrative logic.

Edited by kmkaks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Alt Right and SJW’s both are cancer. 
 

Things that please the general right tend to succeed though, take the recent sonic film for example.

 

Anyways, the point is, things work irrespective of right or left, if you proceed to make quality content without going overboard on agenda, unlike the recent Star Wars films.

 

High art has always been liberal without going overboard with cringe. 

 

I don't know if being general right succeeds often, but agree with the rest of the post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kmkaks said:

I request you to watch this video.

It’s just the general direction in which ND is heading that has blown this out of proportion.

 

I still expect to enjoy the game, and it’s story, unless they prioritize agenda over narrative logic.

 

 

The only agenda ND has is making fun, engrossing games so that the audience get their moneys worth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

The only agenda ND has is making fun, engrossing games so that the audience get their moneys worth

Did you even bother to watch the video? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, radicaldude said:

 

Yes i did. I think sometimes we need to accept whatever some studio/person is creating and if that is good, appreciate it.

So you think calling other people who don’t agree with your views morons and asking them not to buy your product and f$ck off is good? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

 

swing-like-youre-winning

 

R u sure about that fren

Neil f**kmann needs to go and Amy Henning needs to join back. 

 

Rumors are that Characters were design based on Anita feedback 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Neil f**kmann needs to go and Amy Henning needs to join back. 

 

Rumors are that Characters were design based on Anita feedback 



Druckmann is a Vice president. His main responsibilities is to lead the company which he is doing very good. Just because some guy leaked the info doesn't mean he is not performing his tasks well. When the company decides to make someone Vice President ; they look for the overall qualities not just one aspect.

Regarding the characters; when TLOU1 was being developed he had already decided what kind of characters (protagonists) he wanted to make
kzPFEug.png

 

So he decided to approach Anita Sarkeesian for character development.

KiKLFVj.png

Edited by GameAnalyzer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Neil f**kmann needs to go and Amy Henning needs to join back. 

 

Rumors are that Characters were design based on Anita feedback 

 

Its 2020 and this meme of a  woman is still relevant :rofl:

 

Also lol in a post apocalyptic world, a random cult which springs up fixates on GAY == BAD when there are over 9000 other topics that would need their attention, just because the main character is shown to be 100% Lesbian. :giggle:

 

In HZD 2 i'm expecting Aloy going from autistic emotionless cave-girl, to strong bold lesbian cave-woman, and  the GREEKGOD villain AI's  will suddenly be anti-homo too :rofl:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Neil f**kmann needs to go and Amy Henning needs to join back. 

 

Rumors are that Characters were design based on Anita feedback 

Bahut bol rha hai abhi.

 

Come June 19th mungerilal ke haseen sapne chaknachur ho jayenge with Meta 95+ :P

Edited by hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want Aloy to be shown a lesbian in HZD2 and final boss to be a Trump lookalike called Trumpler just to trigger these rednecks :lol: Angry Joe will tear off his Superman t-shirt and jump in a lake out of rage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...