The Xbox Series X|S thread

2 minutes ago, TouchyFever said:

As expected, not in India.

The launch markets for cloud gaming in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate include Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. To use cloud gaming on September 15, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members will need to download the Xbox Game Pass mobile app from the Google Play Store, the Samsung Galaxy Store, or the ONE Store.

2 minutes ago, -13- said:

As expected, not in India.

Atleast we have proper GP :fear:

Sony meanwhile doesn't even allow us the PSNow download games feature, it is understandable that the streaming thing isn't feasible, but not even letting us DL psnow games :/

Saw it earlier. I hope India gets added later along with PC app.

7 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Sony meanwhile doesn't even allow us the PSNow download games feature, it is understandable that the streaming thing isn't feasible, but not even letting us DL psnow games :/

You can download them. There's also trick to getting unlimited trial PS Now accounts but I won't post it here :P

41 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

They should remove download feature from psnow and make it separate subscription or merge it with ps plus. 

On 8/5/2020 at 12:09 PM, KnackChap said:

Tbh ds4windows offers more customisation than an official driver would ever do. 

Actually yeah. Some of the calibrations could never be there on official app.

I love to play around the light color, and I have mera wala orange..

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Halo infinite demaster. 

Can run native 8k 240fps on Xbox series' x

Wow Halo fans will love this. Old school Halo graphics, even older than first Halo. Oldest school graphics.

38 minutes ago, Right said:

Actually yeah. Some of the calibrations could never be there on official app.

I love to play around the light color, and I have mera wala orange..

And you can also fix deadzone, analog stick drifts and even trigger/button sensitivity. I have a used ds4 which has massive issues with drifting and button pressure and it works like a charm on pc gamepass. Such stuff should be inbuilt in the next consoles. 

• Like 1

This game is clearly being rushed for launch. 

Halo Infinite Adds Another Co-Developer

San Jose, California-based studio Sperasoft is now working alongside 343 Industries on the game. They are at least the second co-developer on the game, following SkyBox Labs.

Source - gamespot