The Xbox Series X|S thread

5 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I play more than that but yes, if your gaming intake is not extremely high, it makes little sense to play a monthly fees of around 750-1k. That is why I added "my gaming habits"

Have you subscribed to psn plus now ? 

21 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I play more than that but yes, if your gaming intake is not extremely high, it makes little sense to play a monthly fees of around 750-1k. That is why I added "my gaming habits"

I play 40+ games per year and most games that show up on GP, I've already played them a couple of years ago (like DQB2 and Octopath). There's a number between 5 and maybe 30-40 per year that's ideal for GP.

11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I play 40+ games per year and most games that show up on GP, I've already played them a couple of years ago (like DQB2 and Octopath). There's a number between 5 and maybe 30-40 per year that's ideal for GP.

I complete around 10-11 games in a year and even then, I won't pay 1k per month for it.

7 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

plain GP is around 500 rs 

Actual price would be much lower due to that trick. I was generally talking about 2-3 years down the line when the trick doesn't work anymore. That was the discussion

24 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I complete around 10-11 games in a year and even then, I won't pay 1k per month for it.

I was like that too, now I finished 4 good AA games just this past week thanks to gamepass (and lockdown)

Edited by kmkaks

2 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Does that include the gold? You do you have to pay for online over that. That is something which I might be willing to pay if Xbox was my only system.

this is just GP…

GPU  has gold included it…that’s around 800/month… but with the trick it’s 200/month or 100/month if you Ģặmể share ….

Just now, kmkaks said:

I was like that too, now I finished 4 good AA games just this past week thanks to gamepass.

Having gamepass won't increase my game time. I already have like 15-20 games in my backlog i really want to play/ But time is limited.

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

this is just GP…

GPU  has gold included it…that’s around 800/month… but with the trick it’s 200/month or 100/month if you Ģặmể share ….

Yes, that is basically what i was getting at.

I only reason i subscribed to PS Plus was because i got it for 2.3k. If its cost was 4k plus (like it was before), i wouldn't subscribe

19 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Yes, that is basically what i was getting at.

I only reason i subscribed to PS Plus was because i got it for 2.3k. If its cost was 4k plus (like it was before), i wouldn't subscribe

Are you planning to get Xbox?

5 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Are you planning to get Xbox?

2-3 years down the line maybe, when the price is low. I got an almost brand new Xbox One S for 10k :P

I will be building my gaming PC next year, little sense for me to get a Xbox as well with it

18 hours ago, Sach4life said:

2-3 years down the line maybe, when the price is low. I got an almost brand new Xbox One S for 10k :P

I will be building my gaming PC next year, little sense for me to get a Xbox as well with it

Could be a while for the pc build considering the costs of GPU's right now

45 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

IOI is the hitman dev right? 

So they're working on a Bond game, supposedly a Hitman sequel (probably) and a another RPG. Where does a indie studio get so much horsepower? 

Don't think they're working on next Hitman, and the fantasy game is super early, probably not even pre-production.

Screenshot_2021-04-30_at_10.53.41.png?wi