Hitman 3

GeraltOfRivia

7 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Pricing is out of whack between PS and Xbox. It's a pleasant 3490 with smart delivery on the SX but 4129/- on PS :lol:

Xbox store has in general better regional pricing. Even in sales, I've noticed prices go lower than PS. 

Just now, adity said:

Xbox store has in general better regional pricing. Even in sales, I've noticed prices go lower than PS. 

Yes i always love them for it. But very strange to see such a massive price gap for digital preorder titles. Itna bad difference kabhi nahi dekha. And i buy mostly at launch digital.

12 hours ago, AnK said:

PS has a sales advantage in this region 

they (local unit) don’t feel like subsidising in comparison to $/€ pricing 

while the Xbox hardly gets any sales hence they have to push things with incentives over the rival 

When 360 dominated world wide we never saw this trend 

the losing side will almost always compromise 

Nice spin. You always come up with something to defend dumb Sony policies. Whats your defend for their bad refund system? 

Its cheap on PC as well btw. On Steam compared to PSN.

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Nice spin. You always come up with something to defend dumb Sony policies. Whats your defend for their bad refund system? 

Its cheap on PC as well btw. On Steam compared to PSN.

Prices are decided by publishers though. 

Wait for sale. 3.2k for standard and 4.4k Digital Deluxe is very expensive for PC. Hitman 2 came for around 1.2k (Standard) and 2k for Digital Deluxe. They removed regional prices and I would not be surprised if they give a "Launch Discount" of regional prices or game price will crash anyway within 2 months or so. It's a cross-gen title after all.

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Got it from GMG. Costs $20. You get EPIC store key.

Still not sure if EPIC will connect to Steam to add Hitman 1 and 2 levels. 

Preordered and preloaded last night on the SX. The 1&2 levels will be available in 3 na? I have both on the SX already installed. 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Preordered and preloaded last night on the SX. The 1&2 levels will be available in 3 na? I have both on the SX already installed. 

Yeah, if you have the game, you will get 1 & 2 levels in 3. No need to have them installed. 

All 3 games combined into HITMAN 3 (with ALL their content installed) will take up around 70-80GB of storage.

https://www.pcgamer.com/how-hitman-3s-devs-shrank-the-entire-trilogys-install-size-by-over-80gb/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Got it from GMG. Costs $20. You get EPIC store key.

Nice! Was feeling a little bummed out about the price increase on EGS.

13 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Still not sure if EPIC will connect to Steam to add Hitman 1 and 2 levels. 

I think it will be done through ioi account.

With that in mind, we are pleased to confirm that PC players will be able to carryover their current progression and unlocks from HITMAN 2 on Steam into HITMAN 3 on Epic Games Store. It will also be possible for PC players to import locations from the previous two games into HITMAN 3 on Epic Games Store. We want to make it a seamless process for our PC players to enjoy HITMAN 3 on a different PC platform and continue to enjoy the benefits of our World of Assassination.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-england/

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

All 3 games combined into HITMAN 3 (with ALL their content installed) will take up around 70-80GB of storage.

https://www.pcgamer.com/how-hitman-3s-devs-shrank-the-entire-trilogys-install-size-by-over-80gb/

That's awesome! Hitman 2 takes up around 150GB when the original's levels are installed.