The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Pls post back tomm if the wada pav stall is back outside your office building :D

No stalls are allowed since the end of March, I think. Last year, too, they weren't allowed for a long time even though the offices had resumed back in May 2020. They did start around December 2020, but were asked to shut shop in March, I think.

4 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

No stalls are allowed since the end of March, I think. Last year, too, they weren't allowed for a long time even though the offices had resumed back in May 2020. They did start around December 2020, but were asked to shut shop in March, I think.

Damn :huh:

Anyways take care bro. And be well rested post the jab. 

3 minutes ago, Right said:

this one:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cowin-booking/gemdkhkmcnifpfbfnhpbbhageflibppm

OTP has to be punched in manually, and session expires every 15 min, then you need to input in OTP again.

So I still need to enter OTP and keep manually clicking on schedule button? 

1 minute ago, KunjanPSD said:

Yep. There's no way around these 2 requirements.

Edited by TRMNTR

7 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

yeah OTP and schedule button press and then forget it for next 15 mins.
I was watching a TV show, before episode was ended it booked the slot for me.

2 minutes ago, Right said:

yeah OTP and schedule button press and then forget it for next 15 mins.
I was watching a TV show, before episode was ended it booked the slot for me.

10 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Yep. There's no way around these 2 requirements.

Ohh wait. I need to press schedule only once every 15 mins?  It will then keep looping on the slot page? 

Just now, KunjanPSD said:

Ohh wait. I need to press schedule only once every 15 mins?  It will then keep looping on the slot page? 

Yes. However, it'll start throwing errors before 15 mins. There's a limit imposed on the number of searches.

5 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Yes. However, it'll start throwing errors before 15 mins. There's a limit imposed on the number of searches.

That is still doable. Will wait for TG alert to come and then will start the loop. My sister took Covaxin and the 2nd dose window is gonna open up soon.

Security guard came to our flat today to check if any guest has arrived and parked wrongly. No mask, no face covering. Stupid people will remain stupid. 3rd wave will start after lockdown is over. People are beyond saving. Save yourselves.

6 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Security guard came to our flat today to check if any guest has arrived and parked wrongly. No mask, no face covering. Stupid people will remain stupid. 3rd wave will start after lockdown is over. People are beyond saving. Save yourselves.

Security guards at my place have been maskless or mask on the chin for ever since March 22 last year. And then playing ludo happily sitting in each other’s laps. 
To think of it, the first notice to stop doorstep deliveries was clearly to save these precious lives who face visitors, delivery men and what not 24x7. The “small sacrifice” we all were made to make is clearly being put to good use. 
Before you ask why not complain, if I do, they will stop the generosity of allowing food deliveries in the lift and make me travel all the down 5 times a day. :D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Have you gotten vaccinated?!?

if not I suggest doing so before lockdowns get lifted 

It will be more risky to head out then