FINAL FANTASY XVI

Heaven Angel

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

But its bad for ff fans, its just mindless button mashing here. I agree full turn based is not everyone's cup of tea, so FF7 remake had the perfect blend.

Which will be continued in FF7R-2.

I think if they keep on making games for all kinds of audience it’ll best for everyone.

They should make FF17 a full turn based RPG & have separate Story arcs run parallel.

Remakes:-Blend

FF16:-ActionRPG

FF17:-TurnBased JRPG

Good for everybody.

15 minutes ago, AnK said:

Which will be continued in FF7R-2.

I think if they keep on making games for all kinds of audience it’ll best for everyone.

They should make FF17 a full turn based RPG & have separate Story arcs run parallel.

Remakes:-Blend

FF16:-ActionRPG

FF17:-TurnBased JRPG

Good for everybody.

Turn based won't be made.

They should just use this system and add a layer of strategy to qualify for an rpg.

And make it fun and challenging.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Who has confirmed this to you,please let me know.

More & more developers are going into their roots.

So SE making another Turn Based FF seems likely.

SE has deduced that. Of course they didn't say they will never make it. But is highly unlikely.

Bigger issue is if the game is fun or not. DMC games are fun and a lot of interesting things they can do with that.

12 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Bigger issue is if the game is fun or not. DMC games are fun and a lot of interesting things they can do with that.

They don’t really have to kill one genre to cater to the other.

Multiple developers are making simultaneous projects to cater to all kinds of audiences.

SE is already doing that too!!

With their focus almost entirely on FF now since they have Sold/killed most of the other IPs/projects.

A turn based state of the art FF be it numbered or not is not out of the question.

Specially with Baldur’s Gate 3 proving that it still holds ppl’s hearts.

Edited by AnK

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Expectations dropped for other characters. Could take place during his teenage years.  

Would love to see Cidolfus Telamon background when he was serving the Kingdom of Waloed and Jill Warrick and Clive Rosfield harsh teenage years too 

The years they spend in The Iron Kingdom and The Holy Empire of Sanbreque simultaneously. 

26 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Man, this game is still so fresh in my memory, what a beautiful story. 

I still have to platinum this. 

I am at the end game on Final fantasy difficulty. Only one more trophy left. The irritating grind for 'Maaterclass' is over.

31 minutes ago, b!T said:

I am at the end game on Final fantasy difficulty. Only one more trophy left. The irritating grind for 'Maaterclass' is over.

I'm liking the difficulty bump in FF mode, I still feel this difficulty should've been available. I don't mind a higher difficulty option in DLCs 

4 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I'm liking the difficulty bump in FF mode, I still feel this difficulty should've been available. I don't mind a higher difficulty option in DLCs 

I am not an advocate for very difficult games but in this case, FF is the difficulty best suited for this game. Its challenging and engaging and I enjoy it a lot. My initial play through was a breeze.

Edited by b!T