Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

IVG Community Showcase: September - Win Watch Dogs: Legion

IVG Showcase September Poll  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I was thinking of entering, I might have a good clip. 

Its like 15 minutes long, and the default method to trim the video is kinda meh.

I can only set the starting and the end point, and not cut as I want? What use is the intervals option then?

Also I need to post it to Youtube, then share the video on one of my social media and tag IVG right?

Never shared any video file before, so I'm sorry if I sound like a noob. I promise the clip ain't noob-like though. 

Share factory on ps4 works pretty well tbh. You just need it post it to YouTube and mention ivg in the description and title. Then post it here. 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Share factory on ps4 works pretty well tbh. You just need it post it to YouTube and mention ivg in the description and title. Then post it here. 

I think I'd have to download Share Factory first. I just saved the 15 minute clip, can I edit it further with share factory? 

I saved the video after, not before. Wanna cut up the 15 minutes into a muinute or two.

Thanks by the way.

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I think I'd have to download Share Factory first. I just saved the 15 minute clip, can I edit it further with share factory? 

I saved the video after, not before. Wanna cut up the 15 minutes into a muinute or two.

Thanks by the way.

Yup very easy. Just trimming can be done on youtube itself on uploading or any basic video editor. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adity said:

Yup very easy. Just trimming can be done on youtube itself on uploading or any basic video editor. 

Yes, got it. Will just do it with share factory, thanks a lot man.

I've seen that some of the previous entries looked kinda grainy, is that an effect of the screen capture itself, or uploading the video from the PS4 pro itself?

In that case, I can transfer to my PC first, and then upload if it will let me retain the quality of the video itself.

2 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yes, got it. Will just do it with share factory, thanks a lot man.

I've seen that some of the previous entries looked kinda grainy, is that an effect of the screen capture itself, or uploading the video from the PS4 pro itself?

In that case, I can transfer to my PC first, and then upload if it will let me retain the quality of the video itself.

On base ps4, the video recording quality is not great. Plus YouTube compression.