The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

8 hours ago, dante77 said:

Was gonna top up in a day or two lol

Also, the results weren't good yet it is going positive ever since the result. 

Concall wasn't bearish. I knew it and hence added 50k worth of LL, the next day after results. Miniscule amount but I was also saving for 300 levels.

What a smooth a$$ fall in both indices 2day, loved the ITM PE's, straight from rs.400 to rs.850 in BN baby :happydance: , didn't touch Nifty baby today

Edited by Pushy

19 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I was thinking of Varun Beverages and was tracking it but it skyrocket a few months ago and even valuations seems high. Will enter if there is some kind of break down. 

They're a Pepsi monopoly at this point. And have entered for other Pepsico beverages and food too. Also expansion plans in other countries. Both P/E and P/B are high though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dem nubz, i got my 20% from market and exited, there was no setup for me, except for 1 breakout trade, 'twas an inverted HnS neckline (15/30 min tf) breakout in BN baby, took less risk and got the f out, didn't trade the next day (which went sideways anyway - on lower tf, option sellers market as premiums were high.) and these spikes usually favor buyers, as we need that momentum, its a enter exit trade, no time to think, jitna mila utna mila, it's too risky (basically, it can wipeout ur  full deployed capital in seconds).